Someone else signed for my EMS package!

Thanks lv! It was my very first lv - a mono 30 speedy. I think it might be too big for me though.

I'm still kind of wondering if the courier would have been legally responsible if my neighbour kept the parcel?

Thanks lv! It was my very first lv - a mono 30 speedy. I think it might be too big for me though.

I'm still kind of wondering if the courier would have been legally responsible if my neighbour kept the parcel?
^^
i am glad you got! although i am surprised they allowed your neighbour to sign for it...any chances you can make a complaint about the delivery?

I think they'll "wash their hands".

My Asia buyer in USA ever so upset, threatened me that she'll leave me - etc coz it's over 1 month and parcel never received then I traced for her and found item has arrived and signed by other since a few times ago! She asked ppl in her home but all of them said NO, never received it. She need to go to po to find who's sign the delivery invoice. I never heard back from her nor receive her apology but I know she finally got item on her hand.

If you see how long time her "friend" kept it and refused to give it to her when she confront them, you'll assume they'll take it for theirself and unfortunately, po can do nothing, they'll ask you to find who's sign in by yourself even confront you back, why did you ask your fam or maid to stay in home to receive the parcel for you or why you didn't at home when item arrive !!! :cursing:

^^
i am glad you got! although i am surprised they allowed your neighbour to sign for it...any chances you can make a complaint about the delivery?

I know I am still in shock that my neighbour was allowed to sign for it. Our front doors are about 2 metres apart so I assume she heard the knocking and thought it was her door.

The delivery guy was very much in the wrong. She could have been a thief or my worst enemy - he should not have taken a chance. I will see what the ems "investigation" brings.