some questions: what is the most popular birkin size?

...depends on the leather as well, I'd say.

The smaller sizes, say 25 & 30, have increased popularity big time for exotic skins, whereas the bigger 35+ are favourites for the slouchy leathers, like clemence and swift...

Generally, people start with 35, because it is bigger and more worth the dough that u r shelling out KWIM :P

I love the shape of 35 too, however, i found the weight of a 35 is a BIIIIIIG problem for me :Push: :Push:

Most popular color is black and gold. Versatile and classic.

is it the 30 or the 35cm ???? i was offered a 35cm today but it seemed guargantuan to me. what is the most popular color besides black?

you and me both. when i last held a 35cm, it looked like a minature portable fridge. i kid you not!

the most popular color besides black is probably either gold or blue jean.

and the most popular size is still the 35 cm (over here at least...)

If I do not remember wrongly, I think 30cm is the preferred size in Paris. (ask Pete)

It is certainly the preferred size in SG. So much so I am seeing less of the 35cm's now.

I agree, 30 definitely seems the preferred size in Paris - but the women in Paris also tend to be small. I think you can only determine what's best based on what looks better on you. I have seen women with 35s and thought the bag looked way too big for them - Like a gigantic bag walking down the street, kwim?

i have a 35 and love the size. to me, the 30 just looks too small. i'm 5'5" btw. altho i do have to admit, there are times carrying it on my arm when i feel like it does get in the way of certain things that i'm doing, or when the weight gets a bit too much. but that's what so's are for, right? :angel:

i also have a 28 kelly which i don't feel LOOKS too small on me but i have to fight to squeeze all the stuff i am used to carrying in my 35 in there.

I agree, 30 definitely seems the preferred size in Paris - but the women in Paris also tend to be small. I think you can only determine what's best based on what looks better on you. I have seen women with 35s and thought the bag looked way too big for them - Like a gigantic bag walking down the street, kwim?

I am sorry but have to disagree: 35 is the most popular in Europe, Paris included. The "must-have" Birkin for a first Birkin buy in France is 35 cm black Togo PH (because of the love of neutrals). 30 cm are easier to get in Paris for that reason. I thought the 30cm was created for the asiatic market ?