SOG Color Comparisons

Shaymom said:
Yes it is but the cheapest I could find it was $30 shipped where I can get gelish even true shellac for half that. And I don't think I like the color that much as to pay double for it. Thank you though.

There's several on eBay. One is 17.95 free shipping. Sorry I can't post the link from my eBay app on my phone

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

Ferret, here is a comparison of hot chilies and progel aloha punch. They aren't dupes but they are close. Aloha punch is a bit darker and maybe not as much shimmer.

Attachments

• image-2815525670.jpg
    image-2815525670.jpg
    353.5 KB · Views: 1,568
Blumblee said:
Ferret, here is a comparison of hot chilies and progel aloha punch. They aren't dupes but they are close. Aloha punch is a bit darker and maybe not as much shimmer.

That should make everyone wanting a hot chilis dupe that's led curable happy! I have hot chilis, though it's not my favorite color.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

If you want me to mail you a swatch of Black Violet, just PM me your address.

Thanks!! I think I'm going to go with Gelish's Black Cherry Berry though since that one for sure I don't have!! I'm still looking for a Fedora dupe. I have a UV light but I just don't want to get any more Shellac since now I know there's a whole world of SOGs out there!!