Sofa Support Group...

2manyhorses

Sep 10, 2014
Well this is me supposed to be on the sofa!
Since my Cheshire oaks visit I appear to have accumulated this little lot...

However enough is enough so I'm well and truly back on 🐼 panda's sofa
I'm off to new York next month so need to do some serious saving, I am officially banned!

Attachments

• 1436285482357.jpg
    1436285482357.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 2,514

However enough is enough so I'm well and truly back on 🐼 panda's sofa
I'm off to new York next month so need to do some serious saving, I am officially banned!

Woman, you're a nightmare.!! I have the small camo purse too, good choice :roflmfao:

Now snuggle down, it's going to be a long month or two with no purchases allowed :roflmfao:

Whoa well done that girl lovely haul! Can't wait to see what you and Panda buy next [emoji1] cos I don't think you're both going to stay on the sofa for too long - it's too hard to stay there :whistle:waiting hahaha!!

Whoa well done that girl lovely haul! Can't wait to see what you and Panda buy next [emoji1] cos I don't think you're both going to stay on the sofa for too long - it's too hard to stay there :whistle:waiting hahaha!!

Honestly unless I flog something I'm on a total ban! Lol
I'm going to save myself for maybe something in oxblood for the autumn ;)
In the autumn ha ha

I'll have to join you on the sofa. Last time I took a family photo I did use the sofa, this time I had to use my kingsize bed...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1436296493.051145.jpg

But I think it's because the size of the Brynmores, not of no of bags...

However enough is enough so I'm well and truly back on [emoji209] panda's sofa

I think you have room for this, currently 50% off at flannels! I think you have room and would go soooo well with your lovely collection ;0)