Soana Sacoche Dilemma!!! Help!!

What country are you in? The GM is very rare. I'm trying to get one but I don't know how many people are on wait lists ahead of me... My SA and a manager are trying to get one sent from New York.

the MM defintely. its the perfect size for daily needs and its not that small actually. i can see myself using mine for overnight trips :yes: the GM is ridiculously huge! on me anyway :s

What country are you in? The GM is very rare. I'm trying to get one but I don't know how many people are on wait lists ahead of me... My SA and a manager are trying to get one sent from New York.
I live in Australia (Sydney). The soana line is quite rare as well. I think there was only one of each and the lovely caramel colour was out of stock...

GET THE MM!!!!!!! :nuts: I LOVE the soana saccoooooooche bags!!! its awesomeness beats all other womanly bags except the Bum bag!!! LOL! Have you seen pix of its presto-changeo-transforming power? Ducky has some wonderful pix:yes:

(The large one is ginormous imo... )

Yea! I have seen ducky's awesome bag (which is why i want one for myself:graucho: ) And yep, the sacoche is super AWESOME!!!!:wlae:

get the MM. I think the GM is just tooo big.

Also, keep an eye out...i have a friend who got the GM and after like 2 weeks, the kangaroo leather around the handles started ripping. Don't know why, but he definitely babies his bags, so it had to have been faulty! Just FYI
mm....that worries me a bit. maybe coz your friend put too much in the big bag lol

get the MM. I think the GM is just tooo big.

Also, keep an eye out...i have a friend who got the GM and after like 2 weeks, the kangaroo leather around the handles started ripping. Don't know why, but he definitely babies his bags, so it had to have been faulty! Just FYI

It's true! My Soana Sac Plat is startin to crack on the sealed side edges and the hard leather on the corners of the bag. My SA sent in a quality report to Paris and the report replied that it is part of the aging, wear and tear characterictics of the bag (can't be avoided). But seriously I'm so not happy about it! Just cos I'm sensitive about my bags aging/scratching. I really baby my bags :P But if it doesn't bother you, then go for it.

It's true! My Soana Sac Plat is startin to crack on the sealed side edges and the hard leather on the corners of the bag. My SA sent in a quality report to Paris and the report replied that it is part of the aging, wear and tear characterictics of the bag (can't be avoided). But seriously I'm so not happy about it! Just cos I'm sensitive about my bags aging/scratching. I really baby my bags :P But if it doesn't bother you, then go for it.

Ugh I didn't want to hear this when I'm about to drop 2500 on a bag...

Anyway, am I understanding there's a GM for the taking in Sydney...hmm...