so then how do you have so many bags???

i asked the same question at another thread but i'll ask again cuz there was no response. how do you get invited to join the market plaza here? i've sent application twice over the months but have not heard back. do you have to have good selling/buying history at this forum in the past? (because i don't) please invite me!!

I don't know the answer to this but - maybe email Vlad about this.

i asked the same question at another thread but i'll ask again cuz there was no response. how do you get invited to join the market plaza here? i've sent application twice over the months but have not heard back. do you have to have good selling/buying history at this forum in the past? (because i don't) please invite me!!
There's a section for this and if I am not mistaken it states that you cannot email Vlad/meg or the Mods about acceptance to the MP b/c if you don't hear anything from them it simply means that you were not accepted and you should try again later.

You get invited (accepted) by the Mods. It is not something that a member can invite you in to (at least I don't think so...that's not how I got in).
I think that the important element involved to be accepted in the MP is your contribution to this forum. If you're someone who just lurks/reads and don't post much then I doubt you'll get in. But if you're someone who post alot and participate/socialize in the forum, post your collection, and similarly, you'll get accepted in. Also, I think you have to be here over 2 months.

I could be wrong and if I am someone please correct me but this is what I have gathered thus far.
I'll see if I can find that guideline for the MP post.
GL

ETA: here's the link:
MP's acceptance guide

I've only gotten one piece from ebay and another from a forum member (my new bracelet.) Otherwise yeah, save! A lot of my friends basically scoff when they see that I got a new piece. But to think about it logically, I don't spend a ton of money in other places, for example, I don't get my nails done all the time and I don't do spa trips like they do so often. All that adds up..but they spend their money their way and I spend my money in my way. I just happen to prefer a bag or accessory I know I'll have forever instead of a manicure that will last for about a week.
Exactly! I don't go in for the manicures, pedicures, expensive haircuts and colorings, nor do I care about expensive clothes---Levis are good enough for me, I think it's ridiculous to spend $$$ on 7 or rock and republic jeans when they're so trendy--or drive an expensive car. My only vices are bags, books, and cigarettes!

i only brought at LV ..well i save money by not going out much, (going out; no matter what u do, u gotta spend), not eating out much, don't buy much clothes unless its' neccessary...etc etc. etc. lol

i buy lv's from lv... and other bags and items also from actualli stores b/c i'm too scared of ebay...
basicalli every penny i make at my part-time job goes towards lv or new clothes (b/c theres no point of making money if i have to save it)... and if i ever need money for rent and groceries... i run to my parents :P