So the agenda refills are now for free?!

^ Rebecca's right, I have three Agendas bought this year and I want some LV refills when they become free for that exact reason. :yes:

Gosh my heart skipped a beat though when I read the title! :blink: Too bad..! :crybaby:

why would you want an 07 so late in the year anyways??

i got 2 complete set for FREE one year, US version and japanese version. meaning they both came with rulers, maps, stickers, address books.....meaning extra goodies!!!! :tup::heart: =D

and you can always use those old calender pages for MEMO!! good to write some crap on 'em! :graucho:

I have a medium mono agenda but I'm going to either return it or exchange it cause I want a medium damier azur agenda. If I get my agenda off of eluxury again can i go into louis vuitton and get the 2007 for free without any hassel or do i need to go purchase the agenda from lv to get the free ones??

i never bought an agenda from lv so i dont know what they have in the refill. but as others i had, they come with calendar and also the memo note part. so if you get the refill for free, then save the memo note to use, doesnt have to keep the calendar. i barely use the calendar part in my agenda, always run out of the note part:tup: