So sad!!

I checked many different apartment complexes but couldn't find any in Santa Clara that would allow pets. I had snuck my rabbit into my old apartment in San Francisco, because they also did not allow pets, and I did the same thing in my new apartment, but somehow the landlady found out about her.

I'd look at the animal shelters in your area (no kill of course) because many of them take in everything from ducks to hamsters to rabbits and reptiles, not just cats and dogs! Hopefull your aunt will take her in though, or a friend or another family member. Sorry the sneaking in didn't work... I remember when my roommate snuck a kitten into my college dorms, lol. They were so oblivious with a huge crate and carrier and the MEOWING as we were walking through the front door, so I'm surprised your landlady saw the rabbit. Maybe you can discuss a larger deposit in lieu of her allowing you to keep the rabbit?

i would also post flyer in pet supply stores. i know some schools and daycare centers especially have class pets. maybe you can contact the daycare centers in your area?
i would so sneak a pet in anytime.

I'm so sorry-:sad:

The animal shelter in my town has books at the front desk where you can discribe the animal that you want to be adopted, and your requirements for your pet (no kids, non-smoker, whatever) and they will call you so you can interview and make the decision- you might want to check that out.