So much at the store on base!

My friend went to the store on base in La this weekend and picked up the pink heritage wristlet for me! Our store was sold out and they didn't know when or if they'd get more, so I got impatient! lol! I cant wait to get all my stuff so I can start using my swingpack!

I visited the NEX in Norfolk VA and it has a HUGE selection of COACH. I was very surprised it was like a mini Coach store they even had the lighted white display cases. They also have a Coach representative there to help you out. They had heritage stripe (tote-all sizes, demi, pouch, wallet and mini skinny) in all colors (except white), and Madeline (leather and sig) as far as the newer bags go. They had a bunch of stuff on extra 20% off (on top of the reg discount). They also have charms galore including v-day and the flower w/ ladybug keyfob and scarfs too (not a real big selection though). They don't have initials though. I'm so mad I bought my charm at the boutique I could have gotten it for $24 w/ no tax at the NEX. So needless to say I don't think I'll be buying from the Coach store as long as the NEX has what I want. I didn't check out the shoes, but I'm sure they have a great selection and I'll be checking them out on my next viist.

I was at the PX again yesterday and picked up the new Spring Patchwork skinny mini for my friend... that was the only patchwork thing they had at all! They had in quite a few things in the new blue scarf print, SO pretty IRL. They also had a lot of cute keychains and keyfobs. They had the signiture flower... and the bee, the boot, the sneaker, some heart ones, some flower ones, and an adorable red ladybug locket!! I almost picked up a few of them to put them up on ebay but I wasn't sure how "popular" they are and if they would sell or not, so I didnt get them... I may in the future though!

I was there again today!!! I found the Spring Patchwork swingpack so I grabbed that for my friend... it is $158 and the PX had it for $126! Not bad eh! Im waiting for them to get the new tattersall stripe stuff in! Oh and they had a super cute sandal keyfob!

I think it was last Saturday, the MCX had all coach bag sale 15% sale. I didn't go because I didn't want to deal with the crowd. BUT, I did get a cute a pair Coach sandal (I haven't seen it on the website) for 20% off.

I had the whole day to myself (DH off on his Harley and DD at work - yay!! So off to the outlet I went and on the way back I checked out the Coach selection at Travis AFB. They had some killer deals - Legacy Bleeker Duffle - the huge one in British Tan, a med one in Green; a bunch of the Legacy Slim Duffles - the huge ones - in Coal and British Tan, some of the Resort bags (denim w/ white leather) - I saw some Soho flaps and others and several smaller bags in signature and Fall patchwork - all 40% off w/ no tax which is almost half off depending on what your tax rate is. They also had a bunch of wallets on clearance - signature and Fall Patchwork mostly and keyfobs - the holiday ones. They had a large selection of regular stock which is all 20% off w/ no tax -- Denim Lily, Black Lily, Black Gigi, Francines, Luci's, that Straw tote w/ the flower, a Legacy med. sized Hobo, Denim/Natural Tote, Milly, Canvas Resort Bag, lots of Carly's - leather and signature and I think I saw metallic - mostly medium ones, but a few Large ones - in Choc leather and signature. Gallery Totes in signature and a huge selection of sig. bags, wallets, a few Pony scarves, mini-skinnys and wristlets and a good keyfob selection -some of the newer ones. They also have watches (only a few) and Shoes (very picked over). They also had a few older things like that tweed bag w/ the Mink -- I got the little suede valentine coin purse - the heart shaped one in multiple colors - I think it was from Feb 2006 - they did mark it down another 10% for me.

I stopped by Travis AFB today and here's an update on what they had:

Two Platinum Bridgits
That Lg. Straw Tote w/ the colored flowers on it - it's huge
The Lg. Bleeker Straw Tote
Milly Straw Hobo
Clear Editorial Tote w/ the gold trim and the gold wristlet
Leighs in Black
Shoulders in Black
Denim Med. Lily
Carlys - mostly sig ones - I think some slims in leather
Heritage Floral Stripe - totes/wristlets/more
The new Patchwork - I saw satchels and maybe something else
A lot of signature pieces
Wallets - most signature - also wristlets/skinnys - again mostly signature
Keyfobs/charms - none of the brand new ones
Shoes, but most of the ones they had are on sale cheaper at Dept. stores now

I was hoping they had some of the brand new bags in but not yet. They will probably start putting some of the summer bags on clearance which is usually around 40% off!

You guys are so lucky! I stopped by the BX here and they only had about 5 Coach items total, all signature stripe (the metallic kind) except for one superhuge ergo bag. I was so disappointed :sad: They had a lot of Dooney stuff though.

Yeah, Travis has really expanded - they have a pretty nice little Coach boutique set up in the handbag dept - I wish they had more accessories there - tons of bags though and now they are getting all the hot bags which is nice. Depending on how much sales tax you pay, the 20% plus no tax ends up being better than PCE which is nice!

Wait, what? I had no idea you could get Coach at the PX. Can regular people (I know there's a word for that, but it's escaping me at the moment) shop there too or do you have to be in the military?

ETA: I just remembered! Civilian! lol

^^ FYI - not all bases/posts will let you bring a guest in - they got tighter on security after 911. Lately though Travis hasn't even had anyone checking ID's at the entrance to the BX like they used to, but you have to show Military ID to pay (and of course, to get through the front gate to the base, but you can sign guests in there).