So I never would have thought in a million years that I would need or want an adgenda

Lvbabydoll, did you get your current year refill for FREE? I know if you buy an agenda close to the end of the calendar year they will sometimes throw one in for free. But a friend of mine said hers was a separate charge in addition to the agenda. I bought mine in October, so they gave me the 2006 year for free.

Yeah I got the current refill for free and then bought the $70 refill lol. Sometimes I think if you're close with your SA they'll let you have it for free even if it's at the beginning of the year. I got mine in about August so it was close-ish to the end of the year and it was free. :yes:

i just got an agenda and i forgot to ask of she would include the last month of the year. i had already gotten the 2007 refills.

my 2007 calender is one month on 2 pages and then a week on 2 pages.

it has picks of lv sailing or boats or something. is that this year?

Yes if it was close to the end of the year, and you bought refills for the next year, they would give you refills for the previous year (if they had any left).

A few months ago, we had a nice thread about refills. I ended up buying Charmmy Kitty refills (week on a page, also month on 2 pages) as well as the pocket size filofax week on 2 pages (but with pink paper!) both from ebay, both under $10, and mixing them up to get parts that I want from each. I also got the LV paper (lined note paper) and post-it notes from elux. For the rest of 2006, I ended up just making my own calender refills, as I have a hole puncher for this size paper and I am a graphic designer.

Since I have been using it, about 3 months, I have been much better organized. I love it! The rings are small though and I cant fit as much as I would like. I got the filofax credit card holder to put my library card, shopping discount cards, etc.

geez stefania youre is all sortsa decked out lol! awww charmy kitty is sooo cute. I love anything that has to do with hello kitty. My checkbook and checks are hello kitty (as well as a lot of other things)