So, I just bought 6 LV's in under a month?

EmilyK,
I would say your are merely "building your collection".
All these items are classic iconic pieces.

Congratulations.

I am also "building my collection" and ordered the damier pieces from eLux and am expecting them soon.

Don't feel bad. I do the same thing! I go through several months without buying a thing, then the bug hits and I buy several bags in one month. I just start to sell off what I don't really "love" and then everything is fine. :yes:

Wow that's ALOT of bags and the bags you bought aren't the lower end of the price range either (le tal, miroir speedy, mono riveting).

I may be the minority here but it's a bit frivolous to buy all these bags in 1 month. UNLESS you do have the finances to do so and not get yourself in ridiculous debt. If you're feeling guilty already (and you stated that you NEVER feel guilty), then it may be a sign not to be hasty with the shopping. Gorgeous bags will come this coming seasons. You will have more wants, IMO the feeling of purchasing a bag at a time is much more sweeter than to be swimming in bags.

Then again, I'm a different person, I like to cherish and make the most of every bag I buy. I choose my pieces after ALOT of thought and deliberation. My next stop is a Hermes, so I have to DELIBERATE for a long while before I execute on my purchase. Just don't let the guilt overwhelm you, if it does, then it's a reality check and revise your purchases.

Great collection of bags. If you have the money for them and they make you happy, then that's great. But don't buy them if you're lonely and missing your boyfriend ... that makes me sad -- I feel badly that you don't see him very often!

Congrats on all of your bags. We are all enablers here! I agree that is a lot of bags in a short time, but I think everyone has bought more bags since joining. Especially in the beginning

I think you should enjoy your purchases, but maybe try to spread them out for the rest of the year. I am a 2-3 bags per year person and that has not changed since I've been on here. I just got a new Fendi about a month ago, so I'm trying not get anything new until spring/summer.

Great purchases though. The great thing about LV is that they have such a good resale value that if you have buyer's remorse on any of the items in the future, you could always sell and put the money towards something new.