So I got the Violette sunset clutch...

From reading your posting, i would say return it. I say this because it sounds like there are other things you would enjoy more and get more use of than the bag. The color is gorgous, BUT it is not a color, unlike the pearl for example, that you would be able to count on to coordinate with most outfits which means in the end it will be used less frequently than some of your other bags. You need to feel great about a purchase and have no hesitation or remorse, I say return it and not get anything just get a refund and this way when you do see something you just have to have and you feel its worth every penny, you will feel good that you indeed took this bag back and waited for something else more appropriate for youself.

I am struggling with this too, I adore the Sunset in Pomme. I am also, like others have expressed, very impressed with the interior and how it is structured to be a wallet and purse in one. I went into the store to try it on and got a feel for how it would be like to have it as just a wallet. As a wallet, I can get more use out of it...but it is really huge...bigger I think, than the mono zippy organizer.

Let us know what you decide to do! In the end, it is about loving and feeling good about the gifts you give to yourself!

i love this clutch. i have one in pomme and it is just so pretty and chic i think. even though i've only worn it a few times on special occasions i dont think i could ever part with it. and violette is such a pretty colour =) sorry, im biased.

Exactly the same for me! I don't use it often but that makes it more special for an evening out!

Ok, guys, thanks for all the responses. I think I am going to think about it instead of returning it impulsively and regret it later. John 5, why are you on the fence about Violette? You don't like the color?

I totally love this bag, I use it everyday since I got it as a wallet, carry it when I drop my kids at school, supermarket, quick errand, night out (movie,club)and put it in my LV bag or my gym bag. Now, my perle turn a bit yellow but I still keep using it. I got the amarante and now waiting for the pommed. I haven't see the viollete one yet.
For me, it worths every cents.

It's just only me but that's how I use the bag. I put 6 credit cards, card booklett (contain another 5 or 6 cards), pda phone, lippy, pen, usb, nars blush compact, listermint packet. I'm so in love with this bag :heart:

I totally love this bag, I use it everyday since I got it as a wallet, carry it when I drop my kids at school, supermarket, quick errand, night out (movie,club)and put it in my LV bag or my gym bag. Now, my perle turn a bit yellow but I still keep using it. I got the amarante and now waiting for the pommed. I haven't see the viollete one yet.
For me, it worths every cents.

It's just only me but that's how I use the bag. I put 6 credit cards, card booklett (contain another 5 or 6 cards), pda phone, lippy, pen, usb, nars blush compact, listermint packet. I'm so in love with this bag :heart:

your perle is turning yellow already! have you spoken to them about that? Have you left it in sunlight or next to things that could transfer it seems very fast for that to happen