So ! How was Your Summer ?

since my trip to the UK for a month was cancelled due to people beyond my control, i took a class, stupidly first thing in the morning, worked a minimum wage job that would look favorable if i decide med school is my choice.. but seeing how i'm still undeclared lol. spent time with my dog, painted the town red in my free nights. it was less emotionally toiling since last summer. last summer was AWFUL, so this compared to that is a bit better. didnt get any headway with my book, it wasnt alltogether fabulous. and it went by so fast!

I live in a country where it's summer all year round :graucho: But seriously, the last few months (if I were to follow your summer) have been great. Went to the US and UK with my mom and her group of friends and their daughters, then to Singapore a couple of times, then the jackpot was a 3 week holiday with my mom to Europe (where I scored 2 birkin bags, YAY! :yahoo: ). Work related, everything's good, just started a new venture, my old biz is also stable. Health and family are also good, and am very grateful to this. Hope the time to come can be better than before, one day at a time.

It was alright actually, a much needed rest! It wasn't the most exciting summer but in a way I was grateful for that so that I got time to chill out and put my feet up.

summer went by too fast. i spent most of it working, though. i had a lot of fun, for the most part... went on picnics, bbq's, hanging out with friends. unfortunately, i didn't take any trips anywhere. i've been trying to save money, although i haven't been very successful.