Sniping service - Who do you use?

auctionsniper.com - I have used it for a few years now, no problems either. And I LOVE your cartoon signature; it reminds me of the wonderful Calvin & Hobbes cartoons, I sure do miss them!

I use the one Swanky recommended awhile back, justsnipe.com. They give you 5 free snipes and then refresh the total every Friday (so you get 5 free snipes a week, no limit). No need to pay like you do with some services.

Thanks for asking this merika... I came here today to ask the exact same thing only to see that my question had already been asked and answered by all of you helpful people!

I've now registered with justsnipe and the auction I am going to be sniping ends Sunday morning - so fingers crossed!!!

Justsnipe rules!!! I just won the auction I was trying it out on - I don't think I would have won if I had been bidding manually as there were three other bidders who came in in the last few minutes... but I prevailed and at a wonderful price too! And I didn't have to spend the last few minutes of the auction with my heart racing... So definitely count me in as another Justsnipe convert.