Snap Decisions!

aww katel why didnt you buy it? i fell in love when i first saw it like 2 weeks ago! maybe more! kept coming back to it. im glad i decided to get it but i'm the type that feels bad instead of "hahaha mine mine mine" i almost feel like saying "aww lets share"

thank you so much everyone!!!
i wish i wouldve waited to report about this and surprised you all with the bag in my hot little hands but i couldnt help it. hey..i had talked about the Birkin about a month before i ever got it so i'll forgive myself. :smile:

My husband says that the best buys or the ones you'll enjoy the most are the ones made by a snap decision but then he doesn't shop on ebay :rolleyes: . I think he's right in a way that snap decisions are usually made when we fall in love with something at first sight and Hermes gives you a lot of those !

ITA!!!:yes:

Beautiful kelly, Croissant. Congrats!!

gorgeous, croissant, love it! i just got the tokyo scarf in the same colorway as your avatar too - soo gorgeous!

i'm the same as you -i'll ogle something i really like for days and days and if after a few days it's still there but i know it won't be there for long, i'll just BOOM and snap purchase it! :whistle:

hey at least you can't say you didn't think about it right? :biggrin:

I think you'v got a lovely year round bag there! I can picture it with a dark grey cable knit sweater and pencil skirt in the fall and winter or a flowy white blouse with a pink skirt in the spring and summer. Perfect choice!

Now what about that Jige???

^^oh, ok well, ive been thinking about JIGE-Y and have decided that once im ready to get her, i want her to be [ready for this? it just came to me in a dream] CHEVRE leather in Cyclamen or Fuschia! straight from the H boutique!

i think no one will be around for my unveiling post..it'll be anti-climactic! :P

^^oh, ok well, ive been thinking about JIGE-Y and have decided that once im ready to get her, i want her to be [ready for this? it just came to me in a dream] CHEVRE leather in Cyclamen or Fuschia! straight from the H boutique!

i think no one will be around for my unveiling post..it'll be anti-climactic! :P

Hmmmmm...now that is a Holy Grail of a bag.....time to get out the coconuts and start searching for knights who say Nee....

As far as anti-climactic....I'll be there with the dollar bills if you make the strip tease really good....maybe you should borrow some of DQ's "accessories" to make it really interesting:graucho: