S'Mom, I challenge you to a color duel ;)

RC Gorgeous, gorgeous bags, BOTH of them! You really look fab with the Lindy.....I'll bet you get a lot of use out of it too and it's a great color with jeans!

LMAO........I have Brighton Blue but in Chevre AND Rouge Garance only in Chamonix....LOL, RC. Were we separated at birth or something? LMAO!!!!!!!

Oh what do you have in BB? ...and how could I forget that you have that lovely jige in RG...So once Muffin gets her little paws on the ebene, we are even again with color....Hmmmm, how shall we raise the stakes? are we ready for RAISIN??>

LOL!!!!! You HAVE ebene, SCL! But you'd really like Marron Fonce........I know it! And a little something Rouge Garance too.......

I almost purchased a MF HAC...gorgeous... Once upon a time...

S...I might be able to do raisin...but you did not like??? Are you thrilled w/ RG???

Oh what do you have in BB? ...and how could I forget that you have that lovely jige in RG...So once Muffin gets her little paws on the ebene, we are even again with color....Hmmmm, how shall we raise the stakes? are we ready for RAISIN??>

Cheve Bolide. It's great in the Spring/Summer and when I feel really brave I haul it out on dreary, wet days for a little spark of color. :upsidedown:

OK.....hmmmmmm......Raisin? I need to catch up with you on the Ebene first! LMAO!!!!

I could do raisin.....I think.......:sweatdrop:

^^^ oh and I love this RG...I longed for red but am color shy. This red is a bit more subdued but very red and looks so pretty in this smaller size and clemence (which is a little more on the matte side)...

Ohhh....love that RG!! Now, if that was a 35 I'd be eyeing you up like I did when you got Floopy. :lol:

Congrats again RC!! They are all gorgeous and look amazing on you!!