Smitten Kitten's Surgery at MVP + Other Reviews and Experiences

Thanks so much MissOrange! I couldn't find these as I jumped straight to the b&as section. My long philtrum is congenital and its like almost a 1:1 ratio. I'm in my 20s so can't imagine how long it would be as I age... Your b&as look good!! Pls do update on the scarring from time to time thank you!!
Hopefully Dr Choi of MVP can help fix the ratio for you. I must say I was shocked at how different and even younger I looked after the correction. It certainly made my features more balanced. Excited for you.

I rather not have any foreign implants as i am getting old and dont want the risk of getting infection/extrusion. I think he added cartilage tho as the bridge looks a bit higher (or it could be swelling). I just told him that i want no silicon, no hump and up to him on how to balance my nose with the face since i also did chin and have no idea how high/ low it should be.

Reactions: MissOrange
I rather not have any foreign implants as i am getting old and dont want the risk of getting infection/extrusion. I think he added cartilage tho as the bridge looks a bit higher (or it could be swelling). I just told him that i want no silicon, no hump and up to him on how to balance my nose with the face since i also did chin and have no idea how high/ low it should be.
Could you also upload b&a's from the front? :smile:

Thanks!

Here is the updated one as requested.
http://imgur.com/a/dU39L

I wasn't really planning to share before but changed my mind so i wasn't really prepared and I don't have the ones taken in the clinic.

Are you satisfied though? I mean it looks pretty much the same from the front minus the curve. I had subtle results like that too, not looking much better, more or less the same. But thousands were paid though :sad:

doubt he added cartilage to the bridge, thats not the normal procedure (usually implant), if adding diced cartilage they will definitely mention before surgery. usually when the tip is moved out, the bridge tends to look a little pulled higher. Some swelling is also there from the humpectomy.