Small things that make you happy!

Been busy busy but like a good busy.

I missed this (traveling) new leaf springing but it’s so hugeeeeee :loveeyes: compared to the rest of the plant.

View attachment 6004846

Excited to go on a short trip again for upcoming memorial. Despite some rocky start, 2024 is turning out :drinks:

OMG. How lovely! What a nice happy leaf!

I came home to a succulent I thought was dead but kept forgetting to toss to find out it has LOTS OF NEW GROWTH!!

I am not kidding. I have not watered this thing. Out of sight out of mind. It’s sucking up leftover cooking steam or helping itself to dregs of cocktails when I’m not looking because it is definitively ALIVE! It’s like the moment I intervene these things up and die but on the edge of my mind they flourish.

Clearly my garden thrives on neglect :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kevinaxx
OMG. How lovely! What a nice happy leaf!

I came home to a succulent I thought was dead but kept forgetting to toss to find out it has LOTS OF NEW GROWTH!!

I am not kidding. I have not watered this thing. Out of sight out of mind. It’s sucking up leftover cooking steam or helping itself to dregs of cocktails when I’m not looking because it is definitively ALIVE! It’s like the moment I intervene these things up and die but on the edge of my mind they flourish.

Clearly my garden thrives on neglect :lol:
lol I finally figured out that it’s better to treat them like new piercings and LTHA.

The only droopy plant was my monstera but it perked up after being watered.

I’m not sure what’s going on with my cebu blue pothos but it actually yellowed despite not being watered =/. Might be something else…

• Haha
Reactions: ColdSteel