Small quilted Prada bag w/ chain handle

1. Hi ladies! I was wondering if any of you had the small quilted Prada handbag from this season, with the braided chain handle? I don't know the name of the style, unfortunately, but it costs $695 and it's nylon.

I have fallen in love with the green one at Saks and I want to buy it, but I'm wondering how it holds up. It looks a little flimsier than their usual nylon bags.

Any thoughts? I haven't been able to find a photo of it online, unfortunately, but I'll keep looking. (Also, does anyone know the name of the style? :smile: )
  2. ^Do u have a pic for us to see?
  3. Actually I had looked at it earlier, but I decided to get another one instead (I prefer nylon over leather).
  4. I have a quilted nylon shoulder bag with patent leather handles. Love it! Ive gotten lots of compliments with it. It has a totally different look from the regular nylon prada bags. It holds well and not flimsy at all. Plus the gold hardware adds glam to it :tup:
  5. Is this it? This is on Styledrops. Lousy set up of this one though. Looks like someone sat on the side of it! :push:

6. Here's a better picture from Raffaello Network.

7. I love that bag! Too bad they didnt have it at the store here. You should get it! So pretty!
  8. Thanks ladies! It is very similar to that one, but smaller and green and more the shape of the regular nylon bags. Unfortunately I can't find it online anywhere for a picture for you all. They have it at Saks though, where I visit it frequently :smile:

I think I will end up buying it. It's just a lot of money for a nylon bag. But it is really cute, so I think it's worth it.
  9. You wont go wrong with prada's nylon bags especially the ones that have been coming out the past year. Theyre all gorgeous.
  10. I know the one you're talking about! I've also seen them at my Saks as well but haven't seen them any place else except for a black one on bluefly. That one was snatched up rather quickly though.

My Saks had it in green, black, and eggplant. The eggplant was gorg! :drool:
  11. Lovely Bag.
  12. Hurry up and get it girl I want to see it lol!!!!!!!!!!!