Small quilted Prada bag w/ chain handle

HitchcockBlonde

Bag (and shoe) lady
O.G.
Oct 27, 2006
Hi ladies! I was wondering if any of you had the small quilted Prada handbag from this season, with the braided chain handle? I don't know the name of the style, unfortunately, but it costs $695 and it's nylon.

I have fallen in love with the green one at Saks and I want to buy it, but I'm wondering how it holds up. It looks a little flimsier than their usual nylon bags.

Any thoughts? I haven't been able to find a photo of it online, unfortunately, but I'll keep looking. (Also, does anyone know the name of the style? :smile: )

I have a quilted nylon shoulder bag with patent leather handles. Love it! Ive gotten lots of compliments with it. It has a totally different look from the regular nylon prada bags. It holds well and not flimsy at all. Plus the gold hardware adds glam to it :tup:

Is this it? This is on Styledrops. Lousy set up of this one though. Looks like someone sat on the side of it! :Push:

pra084w-bl0407_p.jpg

Thanks ladies! It is very similar to that one, but smaller and green and more the shape of the regular nylon bags. Unfortunately I can't find it online anywhere for a picture for you all. They have it at Saks though, where I visit it frequently :smile:

I think I will end up buying it. It's just a lot of money for a nylon bag. But it is really cute, so I think it's worth it.

Thanks ladies! It is very similar to that one, but smaller and green and more the shape of the regular nylon bags. Unfortunately I can't find it online anywhere for a picture for you all. They have it at Saks though, where I visit it frequently :smile:

I think I will end up buying it. It's just a lot of money for a nylon bag. But it is really cute, so I think it's worth it.
You wont go wrong with prada's nylon bags especially the ones that have been coming out the past year. Theyre all gorgeous.

I know the one you're talking about! I've also seen them at my Saks as well but haven't seen them any place else except for a black one on bluefly. That one was snatched up rather quickly though.

My Saks had it in green, black, and eggplant. The eggplant was gorg! :drool: