Small Compact Wallet

Gosh, how did I miss this reveal?

GORGEOUS wallet - love the color - I've got a Compact French wallet on my way from our favorite enabler ... can't wait to receive it after seeing this ...

:sunshine:

I can't wait for your reveal too~!! Guess what, I think I am crazy, keep taking the wallet out to smell the leather smell - is it even healthy to do that??? :roflmfao:
Thanks indiaink

I can't wait for your reveal too~!! Guess what, I think I am crazy, keep taking the wallet out to smell the leather smell - is it even healthy to do that??? :roflmfao:
Thanks indiaink
Well, alas, my compact French Wallet is not the same style as yours - the card slots run a different direction, so can only hold six cards, and the coin area is not divided; so it is a smaller wallet. Still a very pretty thing - the much-coveted 'Peltro', in new condition. Alas, I'll be moving it on ... sigh.

Well, alas, my compact French Wallet is not the same style as yours - the card slots run a different direction, so can only hold six cards, and the coin area is not divided; so it is a smaller wallet. Still a very pretty thing - the much-coveted 'Peltro', in new condition. Alas, I'll be moving it on ... sigh.

Really!? Yours is the one I wanted as it is even smaller but I couldn't get it.
Saw it online many times, in the end really gotten an alternative-alternative. LOL.
It is definitely a pretty thing - come on, be like me, smell it to love it :graucho: