Small Acc. Color Question

1. Ladies and Gents of the H Forum,

I am planning on purchasing a small accessory soon, very soon. :graucho: The only question is, "How do I choose a color?" :confused1:

Do you do tonal, rainbow or same colors when purchasing the "little things" ?:shrugs:

Thanks In Advance!

TRL :angel:
  2. My personal preference involves a variety of colors, but I do love the tonal idea---particularly when I see it fleshed out like I do in Jaegerhomme's impeccable collection!
  3. This is my own personal color scheme I'm doing with Hermés small leather goods...I'm doing black exotics for wallet and keyholder, and I have a piccolo in Brighton blue for a splash of color amongst all the black.[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
  4. I definitely do tonal. I buy any shade of black.:p
  5. I am loving having a rainbow inside a dark bag.. so easy to find everything!
  6. Rainbow! :biggrin: I want every color in my bag, so I always buy a different color each time :graucho: I choose whichever color strikes me that day! Turquoise was my first Hermes-love color, so that was the first color of leather that I bought :yes:
  7. Thanks everyone!
    Since H has some wonderful colors/leathers, I think I'm going to mix it up a bit!
  8. Buying small accessories is a smart and fun way to try different leathers and colors!
    I just bought a White Bearn and a Vert Anis Zippy.
  9. Reminds me of what Henry Ford said about the colors being offered for the Model T: "any color -- so long as it's black."
  10. I wouldn't say I'm exclusively tonal, but I do prefer the more subdued colors i.e. gold, ebene, thalassa, Rouge H, etc.
  11. I go for neutral bags and lots of color inside!!
  12. Thanks. I'm definitely going to expand my collection with a multitude of colors !
  13. Hermes color is so rich and fabulous I love it in sm accessories - I can have inside my bag colors I would never dream of on the outside :supacool:

Another rainbow vote!
  14. I would say rainbow!! When u love H colors, u need small piece of every gorgeous color they have!:yes:
  15. Yep, I'm the same as Sus. Neutral bag, loads of colour inside!!! What kind of accessory are you thinking of buying TRL? :graucho: