Skyfall

I was disappointed by not being shown a new Aston Martin. Lol. Loved the movie. The villain was a proper villain this time around. I feel like they didn't focus a lot on the other girls so you focused more on M. Which makes sense.

I couldn't cope with P Diddy, Sean Coombs, Sean Diddy Coombs, Puff Daddy....whatever he's called now, being James Bond. Plus, I think Barbara Brocolli said they would only ever cast British Actors as Bond. IE could be a good Bond, would be different, he's pretty yummy, good face, good body....nice eyes....yummy! But for me, Daniel Craig (espesh after seeing Skyfall for the 2nd time last night) has broken the mould for Bond imo, I loved Timothy Dalton the most before Craig came along and now, for me, Craig IS the best bond there has ever been so far. Can't fault him and his role in Skyfall - well, I really think he should win an Academy Award.

I thought that he looked a bit old in some scenes too, but I didn't mind![/QUOTE]

I thought he looked old too....but man, I wish I was Rachel Weisz!!!!

....older should i say, not old. His beard was a little grey. Mind you - I thought he was smoking hot, he's got swagger and I want to stalk him......Daniel Craig, if you're reading this, I won't stalk you....but you're so hot....I really wanna ;) xxxxxxx

I couldn't cope with P Diddy, Sean Coombs, Sean Diddy Coombs, Puff Daddy....whatever he's called now, being James Bond. Plus, I think Barbara Brocolli said they would only ever cast British Actors as Bond. IE could be a good Bond, would be different, he's pretty yummy, good face, good body....nice eyes....yummy! But for me, Daniel Craig (espesh after seeing Skyfall for the 2nd time last night) has broken the mould for Bond imo, I loved Timothy Dalton the most before Craig came along and now, for me, Craig IS the best bond there has ever been so far. Can't fault him and his role in Skyfall - well, I really think he should win an Academy Award.

I thought that he looked a bit old in some scenes too, but I didn't mind!

I thought he looked old too....but man, I wish I was Rachel Weisz!!!![/QUOTE]

ITA agree about Daniel Craig being my favorite Bond too. I've always liked Bond films but I wasn't a fan that had to see every one. With Craig I have to see every film and own the DVD to I can watch Craig....he's so beautiful yet plays the tough, alpha male thing so well.

I LOVED Skyfall!! Saw it last night and had so much fun. I loved the nods to
the other Bond films. I didn't mind the ageing Bond angle.