***Since I'm on a Ban....a collection thread...***

oh sumn!!! the blue suede alta iowas are unbelievable on you!!! i have been planning on getting these in the next few months, but you are making me want them NOW! how is the sizing? did SCP still have a lot of sizes left, or should i get them now?

thanks carlinha! i think SCP still has a lot left since these were tucked away in the corner. I took them in my US size and they fit perfectly.

were you the one who wanted the lizard mcs? those were cute too. they're roccia lizard and not ring lizard so they're a little cheaper...only $1095 :P

sumn, yes i do want the roccia lizard MCs.... i like this better than ring lizard actually, but i'm debating whether i should hold off for green lizard VPs.... as you know, i LOVE color but i also feel like maybe i should venture out of my comfort VP zone...

sumn, yes i do want the roccia lizard MCs.... i like this better than ring lizard actually, but i'm debating whether i should hold off for green lizard VPs.... as you know, i LOVE color but i also feel like maybe i should venture out of my comfort VP zone...

oooh, that is a tough one.... i personally prefer the green lizard vps. after seeing the mcs, i think the green vps will have more of an impact.

3rd row from top:

Picture008.jpg

L-R
Purple Laminato Ron Ron 85, Turquoise Suede Ron Ron, Beige Watersnake New Simples, Camel Open Clic

Love the turquoise ones they are beautifulllllll

^^appleguard! my friend treated her lilac suede NPs and it completely saved because the very next day, her coworker spilled some stuff on her shoes!!!

i haven't treated my shoes yet although I have worn them a couple of times...nerve-wracking both times though...

try splashing it a little bit of water...only a drop or 2...you'll be able to tell if it works or not

they're too pretty to just sit in your red cabinet...especially since they go so well with your skintone!