Similar to Hermes?

Here's the website, ladies! http://www.pierotucci.com/ They will customize your bag too! Meaning you can choose the size, the leather etc, and they have FABULOUS service!

I heard they have sales twice a year..I got this bag for just a little over $300, including shipping so I think I got a pretty sweet bargain!

Wow, Grace, lucky you for scoring that gorgeous bag for that amazing price!!! :drool:

I emailed their CS and they quickly got back to me. They said they aren't sure when they are having their next sale but it probably won't be until early next year :crybaby:

It's also one of those bags I would like to see IRL before purchasing.

Thank you Chessmont- do you own this bag? I just wonder if it's heavy?

I am wanting a cognac color, not black, though.

Thank you for telling me about the sale. Now that is a price I can agree with ;)

Thank you ladies. Since this may be a passing fad for me, I was hoping for something not too expensive.

JadeJett- I posted to you in the other thread as well, but the bag you recommended is out of stock.

Hey Judie,

I've looked up and down for that other thread until I finally gave up - so I'm just posting here. :lol:
If you contact Maria, I'm sure she would be happy to find one for you, or let you know when they are back in stock.

Grace's handbag is looking pretty sweet though! It wouldn't hurt to make some inquiries about both! :graucho:

JadeJett- I replied to your other thread as well (the one about the most underrates bags).

I emailed about the Ormala bag. Yes, Grace's bag is gorgeous as well. Sigh.....

Thank you Chessmont- do you own this bag? I just wonder if it's heavy?

I am wanting a cognac color, not black, though.

Thank you for telling me about the sale. Now that is a price I can agree with ;)

It used to come in a dark brown and a bone, but I am only seeing the black around now. I ordered it and returned it some months agao, but I just ordered it again from endless.com. Should arrive tomorrow. I don't think it was too heavy, and it is nicely made for the price (I think overall, the brand is well made for the money). It is at least as large as the Bayswater, if not even a little bigger. It's a lot lighter weight than the Mulberry, which I have. Hope that helps.

Chessmont- lucky you!! I just checked endless.com and they don't have the bag anymore. I did order the Ormala bag anyway, so I guess it's for the best.

Enjoy your bag!!!!

Chessmont- lucky you!! I just checked endless.com and they don't have the bag anymore. I did order the Ormala bag anyway, so I guess it's for the best.

Enjoy your bag!!!!

It's still there - for some reason it is under the brand Maxx, just above Maxx New York in the brand listings... it is showing "in stock"

Thank you, I will enjoy!

Juicy Couture actually made a bag similar to a Birkin style when they first came out with their handbag collections. I actually owned one in the baby blue - I figured it was the closest I'd ever get to a Blue Jean Birkin (until I got my Bayswater!!).

They're a couple years old, but you might still find one on ebay or second-hand. They only sold for around $300-400. I've actually seen them on ebay for less than $200.

This was mine:

Not trying to step on any toes, but what was the name of this bag?