Silverado vis-a-vis Paddy question...

SoCal said:
Hmmm...maybe that is the bag the NM SA was trying to describe to me...I couldn't quite figure out what bag she was referring to...she said large, chocolate brown, double straps, something on the bottom?

That must have been it then. They just got these in and it's the only Chocolate Brown leather one I've seen there recently - it's actually really pretty. It's long, so it's not like the original Shopping Tote, but they're still calling it the Tote. It's HUGE though - I think you're one of the few people who it would look perfect on. I loved it on the shelf, but it looked like it was going to swallow me whole when I put it on my shoulder. You have your new Chocolate Brown Ramona though, so it's probably better that you don't know too much about this one............:blink:

SoCal said:
Ears plugged Ears plugged Ears plugged Ears plugged Ears plugged Ears plugged Ears plugged Ears plugged Ears plugged Ears plugged

ROTFL - I know! That's why I would never have mentioned it if YOU hadn't first. (turning back hands of time..........)

The ones you have already are WAY prettier anyway - this one is just okay.

Check out the python with my new MK "gladiator" shoes... (Even harder to take a pic of your foot than your bag...)

Attachments

• Chloe Silverado 001.jpg
    Chloe Silverado 001.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Chloe Silverado 002.jpg
    Chloe Silverado 002.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 34
Oh wow - those look amazing! I was just about to ask if they were the Michael Kors ones, but just saw that they are. I've been trying hard not to branch into shoes - (I'm just not into expensive shoes - way too hard on them) - but ended up getting a really big discount (long story) on 3 pairs of Chloe's: the stacked heels in Tan/Whiskey, the Chocolate Brown wedges and the Chocolate Brown Paddy ankle boot. Still not sure if they're all staying though.

But those shoes look soooooo great with the python. I haven't even taken that python out to look at it since I got it either - just stored it safely away. I think I will - you've inspired me. The bag and shoes look so perfect together - same "toughness".

I found a pic of that Chocolate Brown Silverado Tote for you. Check out page 140 of the Silverado thread on TFS - LadyChloe posted a pic of the same one I saw at NM.

Thanks Style, Serenity Sue. I am loving the shoes...they are quite high, but the leather is sooo soft and they are actually pretty stable! I can't wait for it to stop raining here...I am ready to break the python out now! (Will check the tote photo...)