Silver Hardware on Balenciagas.

janice

O.G.
Apr 10, 2006
I only have one Bbag the bronze in my avatar and I love it! I purchased a white one a few weeks ago and ended up returning it because I didn't like the contrast of the "regular hardware" against the white. I have a magenta on hold and eventhough I love the bag I can't get past the color of the hardware. I know now that I really like the silver. Do any of you experts know when the silver hardware will be back or was that just for a certain year? much thanks

It's funny--I just recently acquired the bronze Classique and although I love the color of the leather, the one thing that irritates me is that I feel the hardware should be the antiqued brass--that it would blend in more with the bronze. Ha! To each his own, right?

OK, I am super new around here, but within 24 hours of joining I had bought my first city b-bag. I am addicted.

But I detest the color of the hardware. I love silver. I don't wear anything with gold.... and the antique color is not me.

I need silver to make me fall completely head over heels.

(And also, I loved the light colored suede interiors of my MJ bags, too... that was too cool.)

mmm i would love it if the bbags had that pewter hardware from before... so luscious. I dont wear anything with gold at all- hate gold actually. I currently am using my four pocket balenciaga tote now- and it has silver hardware. solves that problem for a little while...

but I think some colors look good w/ brass though- eggplant, teal, bordeaux, chocolate, calcaire... fabulous! But I would love a white or black work with pewter hardware! :love:

ok guys, i will get a photo session going as soon as i get my 2002 caramel back next week. my blue city with silver is like a denim color blue, deeper then royal. it is leather, not denim. i just need my own camera and an upload lesson! p.s. i would like to buy some different color bals and will need to sell a few to get dollars to do so.:yes: