Signs you're spending alot of time on TPF

this is such a great thread!!!

:nuts:I want to know how you guys got tPF on your toolbar!! I need to know this!!

I always have a tab open for tPF and if my hubby accidetnly closes it -before i even see it- he's like 'hunny, im sorry i didn't mean to!":rolleyes:

I've even got him checking out bags, i'll see one and point it out to him and the very next thing he says is "is it real" LOL!!! :lol:
he's slowly getting used to the high price tag for purses...

the purse forum rocks!! :party:

^ LOL that's awesome!!!

Ok i'm using firefox and on that grey horizontal toolbar below the navigation button, right click on that. Click new bookmark and a box will pop up and you can type in tpf's web address =)

if you're having difficulty send me a PM and your MSN messenger id if you have one and i can walk you through it.... I'm on for a little while more

shame to admit but i get engaged in gals`problems on the forum and when they start a thread and dont follow up with news and updates , i get :cursing: with them a bit...i wanna know the outcome ! and then i dont want to ask and push cos maybe it didnt turn out well ... so i sit at work and think " i wonder if xy still sees that guy aand likes him" or "xy hasnt posted i hope she is ok" :shame:

^ me tooo! i've been thinking about one of the gals here and whether she's going out with this guy she met =)

but i don't want to bug her about it... HEHEHE trying to restrain myself....

actually some of us know quite abit about each other from all the sharing and stories about past experiences. it's like women coming here to share their stories and lessons and supporting and helping each other out. which is really nice for me cos i don't have many real female friends where we talk about stuff and all. :love:

i think i know which gal u talking about bubble ! ;) i have been thinking about her too !

i am also thinking ...how has bubble been coping with the breakup thingy :tdown:? and has he gotten any emails from her ex boss ? :nuts: lotsa hugs to you girlie anyway :heart:

nataliam1976, Hee hee... yeah... i'm trying to live vicariously through her interesting sounding guy/story!!

thanks for thinking of me! nope my exboss didn't reply to my email... =( i guess he doesn't want to develop a relationship with me? you know, trying to develop professional relationships is pretty much like dating.... there's alot of rejection involved and questions like, "does he not like me?", "what did i do wrong?" involved in both scenarios...:supacool:

As for me, I'm still licking my wounds over the breakup. lots of bitterness, anger. still feeling very strung along and that i wasted a significant amount of time in my twenties with him. some days, i'm like, oh i want to share this with him but then i remember we're not together and not talking either. everyday i think, maybe he'll email to make up. but deep down i know it's over and it's probably best that we're not together. going through the break up exposed some very major unappealing qualities. so i'm in the recovery process... ;) i know some day, i won't even think about him at all and it'll hurt less and I won't have this deep aching pain about having wasted those precious years of my youth with him. i'm just waiting for that day to come =) Hope it comes soon!! =)

I was thinking of you recently too and why you were taking that long to get back to us.... you know what i'm talking about!:graucho:

lotsa hugs to you too :heart:

i think i know which gal u talking about bubble ! ;) i have been thinking about her too !

i am also thinking ...how has bubble been coping with the breakup thingy :tdown:? and has he gotten any emails from her ex boss ? :nuts: lotsa hugs to you girlie anyway :heart:

I've realised that tPF has now got to the point for me where I'm no longer content just surfing one page at a time and waiting for it to load.

Tonight instead I've got two browsers open so that I can read Genreal Discussion and say The Kitchen at the same time. What have I become???

thanks for thinking of me! nope my exboss didn't reply to my email... =( i

As for me, I'm still licking my wounds over the breakup. lots of bitterness, anger. still feeling very strung along and that i wasted a significant amount of time in my twenties with him. some days, i'm like, oh i want to share this with him but then i remember we're not together and not talking either. everyday i think, maybe he'll email to make up. but deep down i know it's over and it's probably best that we're not together. going through the break up exposed some very major unappealing qualities. so i'm in the recovery process... ;) i know some day, i won't even think about him at all and it'll hurt less and I won't have this deep aching pain about having wasted those precious years of my youth with him. i'm just waiting for that day to come =) Hope it comes soon!! =)

I was thinking of you recently too and why you were taking that long to get back to us.... you know what i'm talking about!:graucho:

lotsa hugs to you too :heart:

bubble i am seriously thinking of harrassing her and bumping the thread! :nuts:

i think a lot of bosses take it personally when you leave the company...when i left my first job ( me and my manager shared the same office, we had a lot of fun and were a good team ) i cried and he was very sad too...but when i came back after a year to visit them, he would hardly speak to me and was really rude ... they feel like you sort of betrayed the company by leaving i guess... so the fact that he hasnt gotten back to you, does not necessarily mean that you did something wrong ( except for leaving of course ! )

about the break up ... you do know that you`re gonna be happy at some stage that things went that way and this already is a big step forward. I feel for you about thinking you wasted your time...last year i broke up with someone who i thought would be the love of my life. i knew him since i was 20 and we were a couple for 4 years ( im 30 now). And i called it exactly the same - wasted time. But my BF ( only a friend then ) said to me once - do not call it a wasted time. All that has happened then led you to me in a way ( we wouldnt have met if not for exBF ) and all that has happened taught you a lot about relationships and about yourself and will help you deal better with problems that might happen in the future. U know, he is right ... its just another experience that will help you improve your future or not make the same mistake twice...:heart:

about getting back to you i was sorta convinced but he reeeally wanted to prove it hihi

sorry for stealing the thread a bit :blush:

I've realised that tPF has now got to the point for me where I'm no longer content just surfing one page at a time and waiting for it to load.

Tonight instead I've got two browsers open so that I can read Genreal Discussion and say The Kitchen at the same time. What have I become???

lol same ! my record - 5 different threads being refreshed every 20 seconds :roflmfao:

LOL.

I spend A LOT of time of tPF lately. It's only be recently that I've become a more regular contributor to the forum. I wake up in the morning and before I even check my email I check to see my PM's at tPF.