Sigh, mini rant...

That is a terrible mistake!! It's a good thing you checked right away, but it's unbelievable how much we actually pay for these so-called 'luxury items' when they do so many nasty errors and don't even check up on them! Where's the quality control?!?:shrugs:

That sucks! I would be not be impressed if I had to go without my speedy for 8+ weeks because they screwed up the repair! Also if I had a bag that was Made in France and took it in to be repaired and it came back with a Made in USA tab I would be so mad! I'm sure they probably don't have the capabilities to make a Made in France tab in the US factory, but would it be so hard to have the French factory send them a few so they can at least use them for repairs??

That is absolutely unacceptable! I'd think the SA should also take it upon himself/herself to check the repairs thoroughly before calling u to collect. Imagine what a wasted trip it'd be if u had stayed hours away! I usually dun like making a big hoo-ha either but some things cannot be condoned! Is there any chance u can get them to compensate u in some way?!

I remember watching a video on their website about how they make clothes. The lady was putting lotion on her hands before touching the cloth... this completely ruined my nice image of LV.

i wouldn't think so...from what I read online, LV isn't that generous. They're getting bigger and bigger, building new stores and increasing prices but yet they are too cheap to give out boxes unless you request them and ''don't keep any extra dustbags" "one per bag" etc. I asked for a box yesterday for the storing my speedy but the SA (not the girl i've used the last couple of times)that served me yesterday hoed and hummed and said "they don't have anymore in that size" . oh well... I'm not expecting any compensation, I just want my speedy bag ASAP. Hope she's not going to wait till a certain number of repairs before sending mine out with them.

i wouldn't think so...from what I read online, LV isn't that generous. They're getting bigger and bigger, building new stores and increasing prices but yet they are too cheap to give out boxes unless you request them and ''don't keep any extra dustbags" "one per bag" etc. I asked for a box yesterday for the storing my speedy but the SA (not the girl i've used the last couple of times)that served me yesterday hoed and hummed and said "they don't have anymore in that size" . oh well... I'm not expecting any compensation, I just want my speedy bag ASAP. Hope she's not going to wait till a certain number of repairs before sending mine out with them.

I don't understand how they expect us to protect our bags anymore. Years ago the dust bags are velvety, now they're made of plain cotton and are rougher than my cheapest T-shirt. My BF's camera lenses all come with protective boxes from the manufacturer.

u r too nice...oh well, i do suppose u r right...just thot that if they could spend so much on VIP gifts, when they make a boo-boo like this, they should have some sort of service recovery. Hugs to u, girl!

Whats LV thinking......thats not right at all....

I would of been really pissed about it...4 weeks then they have to repair their repair????? Wow!!! What is going on here.....:shrugs: