(((Sigh ))) Ashley !!!

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. I like her sunnies, her hair looks nice, her shoes are cute. But the sticker on her foot is weird, and the coat is a bit strange looking.

3. lmao! OMG!

Thanks for posting! It looks like she is wearing a trash bag!!

4. LOL! I think so!

5. What is she wearing???

6. aside from everything she's wearing, she looks cute... just needs a whole new outfit from head to toe!

7. It totally looks like a trash bag!!!

8. No comment! lol

9. :roflmfao:

10. what is on her foot?

11. I know, WTH! She's probably seeing if she can start another silly trend.

Why why why is she trying SOOO hard to look like an old crone??? Since she naturally looks like one anyway, she should be trying to look young and fun instead!!!! [sigh] She probably thinks she's being oh so couture.

It's always kinda funny when young girls try so hard to look older and more sophisticated than they really are. Maybe since she has more money than God, she has nothing better to do than to see how couture she can get!

12. I think she looks better than she has in awhile. She's probably just walking to her car or somewhere, but she looks so lost and forlorn.

13. She used to be so stylish and what happened?!?!?! The whole sticker and trash bag just need to go!

14. The coat looks like what you wear at the hair salon :wtf:and the shoes and sticker remind me of my goth days. :rolleyes:On the upside, her hair and sunnies look nice :yes:

15. wowww. thats, interesting? ^ omg, i agree. it does look like a cape from the hair salon!