Shrug Model

WHOA! I didn't know they're still making them. I saw one on ebay once, and I know ateliernaff discussed that style (and own one). But sorry, I can't offer much info on it

I love the heck out of mine!! I have it in caramel. It's cute, and it holds a surprising amount of stuff. It's almost like a ball or pumpkin bag when it's full. It doesn't work for me as a shoulder bag at all - I think that's what a lot of people have found, it's not really made to sit flat under your arm. But as a hand-carried tote it's great, and I just love the design of it. Plus the caramel leather on mine has become so soft and yummy... It's definitely a keeper for me.

LouiseyPeasey said:
I love the heck out of mine!! I have it in caramel. It's cute, and it holds a surprising amount of stuff. It's almost like a ball or pumpkin bag when it's full. It doesn't work for me as a shoulder bag at all - I think that's what a lot of people have found, it's not really made to sit flat under your arm. But as a hand-carried tote it's great, and I just love the design of it. Plus the caramel leather on mine has become so soft and yummy... It's definitely a keeper for me.

Thanks for the info! :idea: