Show Us Your MICHAEL KORS Bags!

What did you ever decide about your Elephant Lexi? Did you store find you another one or did you decide to keep this one? I have a similar problem; I found one & negotiated an acceptable price (a little higher than I wanted). Well the bag came today & I noticed there was a repair receipt included. There was no disclosure of any repair. Seller stated it was carried 1 time, had no marks, scratches on the leather. Bag looks new except for in the front, there are a couple of small spots on the leather that look odd...almost like air bubbles in the leather right under the handles at the bottom on both sides of the front. That's what the repair ticket was about...air bubbles in the leather that can be seen on the outside. I can't tell from the ticket if it was repaired or not. Doesn't look like it. It wouldn't bother me if these places were on the back not the front & if the seller had disclosed this information.:cursing: I'm seriously considering sending it back for a refund. The places are not really noticeable when the bag is sitting on a flat surface but are noticeable when it's carried. So I'm in a quandary with this. I don't know if I should send it back & continue the search with the knowledge I may not find another one. I love the color & the feel/smell of the bag is wonderful. I have a couple of days to decide whether to keep it or not.:frown:

Whyyyyyy do sellers do this??? If you paid quite a bit for the bag and it's noticeable and bothers you.... send it back. Or if it bothers you a bit but not too much, I'd request a partial refund. You paid for a bag in excellent condition and that is not what you received.

Reactions: cdtracing
Whyyyyyy do sellers do this??? If you paid quite a bit for the bag and it's noticeable and bothers you.... send it back. Or if it bothers you a bit but not too much, I'd request a partial refund. You paid for a bag in excellent condition and that is not what you received.

I have already filed a claim for return. It's under review. I dont want a partial refund, either. I paid too much for this bag to be satisfied with it like it is. I know I'll never be happy with this one because of the defects are too noticeable when carrying. Had I known about the repair, I would not have bought it.

Reactions: Stephg
What did you ever decide about your Elephant Lexi? Did you store find you another one or did you decide to keep this one? I have a similar problem; I found one & negotiated an acceptable price (a little higher than I wanted). Well the bag came today & I noticed there was a repair receipt included. There was no disclosure of any repair. Seller stated it was carried 1 time, had no marks, scratches on the leather. Bag looks new except for in the front, there are a couple of small spots on the leather that look odd...almost like air bubbles in the leather right under the handles at the bottom on both sides of the front. That's what the repair ticket was about...air bubbles in the leather that can be seen on the outside. I can't tell from the ticket if it was repaired or not. Doesn't look like it. It wouldn't bother me if these places were on the back not the front & if the seller had disclosed this information.:cursing: I'm seriously considering sending it back for a refund. The places are not really noticeable when the bag is sitting on a flat surface but are noticeable when it's carried. So I'm in a quandary with this. I don't know if I should send it back & continue the search with the knowledge I may not find another one. I love the color & the feel/smell of the bag is wonderful. I have a couple of days to decide whether to keep it or not.:frown:
Well I have still been waiting for my replacement.. I have not been happy with the customer service and communication that has been happening I try to call the store that mailed it and no one had picked up so I called my local store the day that I received it and was expecting a phone call back well they never called back after a few days I called back they got the information told me that someone would be calling me back the next day didn't get a phone call finally I called the New York store back and spoke with the manager and they had to wait for the The girl who sold it to come back in and she would give me a call days went by she didn't call me so I called her and they told me a replacement shipment would be on its way so it's been a huge dragged out process of just waiting to see if the bag that they sent is going to look better . she said it was new the one that they were shipping so I'm really hoping that I get a better back because that Mark was not going anywhere and I was afraid to do anything to it the only thing I did was try one of the Cadillac wipes and I didn't budge I'm so sorry that you haven't had luck either I definitely would not keep it knowing the stain that won't come out because I know that I don't know how long mine was in there but it wasn't budging I don't understand what is wrong with people and I just can't be truthful and honest when selling and Item people need to disclose specially if you try to get it and it still won't come out and that's probably the reason why she selling it. I love the smell and feel of the leather on the Lexi but I think it's worth your wait to get a better one in good condition, but maybe she'd be willing to take down the price and it might be worth that little stain I have not had any luck with a reseller sites lately because no one is telling the honest truth on the condition of their bags , I'm giving it one more try because I have a neon pink Selma that's coming my way that I can't wait to receive but this is new with tag and putting a little hope that this one will come good with no issues . I really hope that you find a good Lexi because I definitely would not be happy with having defects on it

Reactions: cdtracing
Hi everyone! I'm new here and only just got into MK. I'm very picky and hated most of the bags I'd see being carried. I'm not a fan of too much hardware (and prefer silver anyway) or bags with logos all over. But I now have a meager start to my collection and I love them!

Both have silver hardware, the large Ani venus leather tote in black (which I never see anyone have and never see it being discussed anywhere! I wonder why?) And a medium Selma in cement. Glad to be here!

http://i.imgur.com/8n2qwUI.jpg

Reactions: Stephg
Hi everyone! I'm new here and only just got into MK. I'm very picky and hated most of the bags I'd see being carried. I'm not a fan of too much hardware (and prefer silver anyway) or bags with logos all over. But I now have a meager start to my collection and I love them!

Both have silver hardware, the large Ani venus leather tote in black (which I never see anyone have and never see it being discussed anywhere! I wonder why?) And a medium Selma in cement. Glad to be here!

http://i.imgur.com/8n2qwUI.jpg

Gorgeous bags! Welcome to the forum [emoji3]

Well I have still been waiting for my replacement.. I have not been happy with the customer service and communication that has been happening I try to call the store that mailed it and no one had picked up so I called my local store the day that I received it and was expecting a phone call back well they never called back after a few days I called back they got the information told me that someone would be calling me back the next day didn't get a phone call finally I called the New York store back and spoke with the manager and they had to wait for the The girl who sold it to come back in and she would give me a call days went by she didn't call me so I called her and they told me a replacement shipment would be on its way so it's been a huge dragged out process of just waiting to see if the bag that they sent is going to look better . she said it was new the one that they were shipping so I'm really hoping that I get a better back because that Mark was not going anywhere and I was afraid to do anything to it the only thing I did was try one of the Cadillac wipes and I didn't budge I'm so sorry that you haven't had luck either I definitely would not keep it knowing the stain that won't come out because I know that I don't know how long mine was in there but it wasn't budging I don't understand what is wrong with people and I just can't be truthful and honest when selling and Item people need to disclose specially if you try to get it and it still won't come out and that's probably the reason why she selling it. I love the smell and feel of the leather on the Lexi but I think it's worth your wait to get a better one in good condition, but maybe she'd be willing to take down the price and it might be worth that little stain I have not had any luck with a reseller sites lately because no one is telling the honest truth on the condition of their bags , I'm giving it one more try because I have a neon pink Selma that's coming my way that I can't wait to receive but this is new with tag and putting a little hope that this one will come good with no issues . I really hope that you find a good Lexi because I definitely would not be happy with having defects on it

I finally got a response back & they've decided to give me a full refund after I refused to keep the bag along with receiving a credit. Not interested. I told them in no uncertain terms that if the repair had been disclosed in the listing, I would not have bought it & that I had no interest in keeping the bag at any price. I received the return shipping label & it is at the Post Office now. The bag was boxed up & ready to go as soon as I got the return label. I took pictures of the bag & how it was packed, just in case. I don't get the feeling the oversight was deliberate on the seller's part, but these days, you can never be too careful. Hopefully this is all over with & I won't have to resort to a dispute through the CC company. It's just a shame & disappointment because I wanted this bag so much. Anyway...the stalk will continue. Hopefully, another one will show up. :pray: