SHOW US YOUR LOUIS VUITTON BAG OF THE DAY!

I absolutely love the dune or cream canvas!! I find the colors work really well for my wardrobe and wish they would add more options in it. The speedy 20b is so pretty and I love the look of it worn. I don’t own a 20b but I keep thinking I need one 😂
Do you struggle with the black handles? I struggle with the contrast so never use its intended strap. I can’t seem to get it right with outfits 😊
Funnily enough, that’s exactly why I bought the Speedy 20B in dune—the black handles. I know I wouldn’t be very good with vachetta handles in the normal monogram. Living in a tropical place in the Southern Hemisphere with weather akin to Hawaii, I just wear it with my white Tommy Bahamas cotton or linen dress and cream wedges. 🏝️🌸👗👡🥰 Looks ok to me but other people may beg to differ? 🤣😂

Funnily enough, that’s exactly why I bought the Speedy 20B in dune—the black handles. I know I wouldn’t be very good with vachetta handles in the normal monogram. Living in a tropical place in the Southern Hemisphere with weather akin to Hawaii, I just wear it with my white Tommy Bahamas cotton or linen dress and cream wedges. 🏝️🌸👗👡🥰 Looks ok to me but other people may beg to differ? 🤣😂
It’s such a pretty bag and I like the look of the speedy with the black handles 😊
The wallet just doesn’t look as nice with the black, but I love the color so I kept it anyways 😂

• Love
Reactions: ConstantKitty413
Getting some sun today while we move hay!! It’s the first day in awhile that it feels like spring here and I’m so glad 🌸
I never use the black strap it came with 😂

Woc ivy in Dune
View attachment 5981365
Lol, I just purchased mine and don’t have the attention of wearing the black strap either 😂 I plan on adding a vachetta strap from one of my other bags as well 🥰 How are you liking the dune?

• Love
Reactions: wildwest81
Lol, I just purchased mine and don’t have the attention of wearing the black strap either 😂 I plan on adding a vachetta strap from one of my other bags as well 🥰 How are you liking the dune?
Congratulations !! Do you love it?
I love my ivy in dune!! It is so pretty and light. I almost sent it back initially and as I was re -boxing it I just knew I would regret it. The color is perfect for my wardrobe. So naturally I un-boxed and put it back in my closet and wear it all the time 😂

I love my ivy in dune!! It is so pretty and light. I almost sent it back initially and as I was re -boxing it I just knew I would regret it. The color is perfect for my wardrobe. So naturally I un-boxed and put it back in my closet and wear it all the time 😂
Thank you and you too! It’s so pretty and I did the exact same thing. I said let me see who has it and can share some light before i drive back to Nashville lol 😂 I felt the same way, that I will regret it.. Yes, she so cute and it looks great with the treated vachetta..

• Love
Glad you realized this before you shipped it off. I've had regrets on selling some of my bags, as well. It's a hard one to get over.

Glad you realized this before you shipped it off. I've had regrets on selling some of my bags, as well. It's a hard one to get over.
Me too!! The color is just so pretty I couldn’t let it go.
It’s so hard to sell something or return something you are on the fence about!!
I try to keep bags I really love but sometimes you realize later that you may have grown to love it or your needs in a bag change and it would have been perfect. Then you have to search for it once again on the resale market.
I have sold 6 bags this year to fund my newer ones. I hope I don’t regret it 😢

Me too!! The color is just so pretty I couldn’t let it go.
It’s so hard to sell something or return something you are on the fence about!!
I try to keep bags I really love but sometimes you realize later that you may have grown to love it or your needs in a bag change and it would have been perfect. Then you have to search for it once again on the resale market.
I have sold 6 bags this year to fund my newer ones. I hope I don’t regret it 😢
I was feeling the same way and did the same thing. It’s such a pretty color. I’m looking at the bandeau to go with it since I have the bracelet too… I think I will regret it if I exchange it for something else cause it’s a limited edition.. My CA said it’s for all season. It’s so pretty with the treated vachetta strap.

• Love
Your dune Ivy is absolutely gorgeous and I enjoy seeing her on your pics so much! :loveeyes::love::love: I returned mine back then because I was worried that she won’t get a lot of use due to the light color & potential color transfer issues - and I do regret sending her back :facepalm::frown: I’m so glad that you kept yours (loved reading your story!) and you’re loving her :heart:

• Love
The Flight Mode 2024 passport case. Still on the fence about this one ... :thinking:
so is it just too wide? I love the look of the flight mode collection and bought the cosmetic case and the passport case. I love the linen feel of it 😊
I’m still waiting on the passport cover to arrive though so I haven’t seen it in person. I’m hoping I will love it!!

I was feeling the same way and did the same thing. It’s such a pretty color. I’m looking at the bandeau to go with it since I have the bracelet too… I think I will regret it if I exchange it for something else cause it’s a limited edition.. My CA said it’s for all season. It’s so pretty with the treated vachetta strap.
I understand exactly how you feel!! I was worried I wouldn’t use it, but I use it a lot 😂 the colors are just so pretty in person especially with a vachetta strap ❤️

Your dune Ivy is absolutely gorgeous and I enjoy seeing her on your pics so much! :loveeyes::love::love: I returned mine back then because I was worried that she won’t get a lot of use due to the light color & potential color transfer issues - and I do regret sending her back :facepalm::frown: I’m so glad that you kept yours (loved reading your story!) and you’re loving her :heart:
Thank you so much 🥰🥰🥰
I was worried I would regret letting it go. I’m sorry you are regretting sending back!! It’s so hard when you are unsure if you will actually use it or not right? I was worried about color transfer because I always wear jeans but I luckily haven’t had problems yet. I’m not babying it so we shall see how she wears 😂

so is it just too wide? I love the look of the flight mode collection and bought the cosmetic case and the passport case. I love the linen feel of it 😊
I’m still waiting on the passport cover to arrive though so I haven’t seen it in person. I’m hoping I will love it!!

If you love linen, you won't mind the texture. I have never been a fan of this material. I find it rough and difficult to care for. I love the vintage theme, but for me it's simply a matter of taste, and I am sure you will LVoe yours along with the others that have bought it :flowers:

• Thanks