Show us your HERMES FINE JEWELRY!

To clarify: this thread is for Hermès GOLD only.

For anything on Hermes silver please post here: https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/ode-to-silver.434223/

If a newbie or someone accidentally posts on silver and you'd like to send words of admiration or answer a question, please don't answer here but wait till their post is moved to the Ode to Silver thread.

TY

Thank you poptarts for posting pics of your H fine jewellery. It's always a pleasure seeing new designs and you got some really serious bling in your jewellery box [emoji7]

Wow!! Loves the ring

wow! thanks for sharing!!

Thank you ladies so much for your kind words!

Wow, the 2 rings in the first image are amazing!! I've never seen either before

The larger ring is from the Niloticus collection. I remember the first time my SA showed me the necklace (in picture), I nearly fainted. haha.

I.Die.
I've seen several of these pieces IRL
Love the watch necklace with the croc back and the scale ring.. Wow
And the diamond necklace !
Exquisite choices

Omg TT have you seen the version with rose shocking croc backing? It's gorgeous!

Thank you poptarts for posting pics of your H fine jewellery. It's always a pleasure seeing new designs and you got some really serious bling in your jewellery box [emoji7]

Thank you! I can't wait to see what H does next. I really like the direction they've taken for the past few seasons.

THANK YOU for sharing poptarts!!! :heart::heart::heart: All stunning and my fave is the ball watch have seen it in real life and it's a show stopper!

Thank you thank you :heart:! My favorite is also the watch. I like how even though it is a fine jewelry piece but it's actually really easy to wear. Most of the time I've worn mine with just a casual top and jeans.

My first piece of fine jewelry besides my wedding set is of course H, I have a very casual lifestyle and prefer fashion jewelry for the most part. I'm heading towards a milestone birthday and thought that it might be nice to have a few more "grown up" pieces to wear daily. I loved this delicate piece, it's perfect for my casual style.
Yellow Gold Chaine d'ancre Enchainee
IMG_0531.jpg IMG_0535.jpg IMG_0532.jpg

My first piece of fine jewelry besides my wedding set is of course H, I have a very casual lifestyle and prefer fashion jewelry for the most part. I'm heading towards a milestone birthday and thought that it might be nice to have a few more "grown up" pieces to wear daily. I loved this delicate piece, it's perfect for my casual style.
View attachment 3411388 View attachment 3411389 View attachment 3411390
Very beautiful piece ! Congrats !

Just beautiful. [emoji173]️

A true stunner...the dimensions of the links and the luminosity of the gold make for a perfect piece that will be forever stylish and valued. So thrilled for you!

Reactions: MSO13
This is a wonderful piece that you can wear every day, great choice!

This is a great everyday piece!

Reactions: MSO13