Show us your dolces

i dont see why she has to post it for sale and then retink about selling it?? geez i hope you get it..:graucho:

lol yea that bothers me too.. if i put a bag for sale and someone wants it, even if i kinda feel like holding on to it, i'd feel bad about saying "no it's not for sale anymore."

vmasterz : The tan PG seller just told me that she is keeping her bag. :crybaby: I have not been very successful in getting the bags I want recently...could that be a sign that I have spent enough on toki.:sad:

Is it the TAN PG dolce that was on ebay?
if it was, i thought you couldn't change your mind on sales.
that sucks...she shouldn't have posted it and made you all excited and turn around and decide to keep it! Sheesh, I would
be so upset!

here is my trasporto dolce, which i posted on the other thread..but it fits under here too hehe..i :heart: it..

Attachments

• Tokidoki 015.jpg
    Tokidoki 015.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 41
  • Tokidoki 017.jpg
    Tokidoki 017.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Tokidoki 016.jpg
    Tokidoki 016.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 29
kkiimm, djr0658 : She has been listing it for the longest time on Yahoo! Singapore with a stock photo. Have been trying to contact her to get the real pics and finally when I did, I tried to negotiate the price with her. Yeah, we do that on Yahoo Sin.:yes: And eventually when we came to an agreement, she decided to change her mind. She was apologetic and all but still, I was pretty upset that after so much effort in pursuing the sale, it's gone just like that:crybaby:. Have not been getting much luck on ebay with other bags either. :sad: P/S That tan PG dolce on ebay was won by Vmasterz. Congrats!! I am really happy that at least she managed to get one.:yahoo:

burz: congrats!! cute cute you have the bus in the front :biggrin: ...i have a dolce just like that! though i havent taken pics of it yet :P

mytokiluv: aww :sad: sorry to hear that she decided to change her mind... that really sucks i know how much you love the pink haired girl.. honestly i rather have the blue haired one :graucho: and thanks!

aww that's sad about sellers changing their minds but I admit I've done that once on LJ :sad: and I'm having sellers remorse on 2 bags :cry: pooey

burz: your dolce is almost like my perfect dolce. This is teh pic I cropped which I pretty much NEED on my bag (which is why I haven't used my current trasporto dolce

haha i know how you feel tehlilone! in fact i think i may somewhat have your ideal placement :graucho: I bought two dolces at different times and I need to decide which one to keep!! I havent taken pics of one dolce yet...I'll put it up here when i do :biggrin:

mytokiluv: aww :sad: sorry to hear that she decided to change her mind... that really sucks i know how much you love the pink haired girl.. honestly i rather have the blue haired one :graucho: and thanks!

Guess it's not meant to be. I like the blue haired girl too. Got lots of her my MM.:P

tehlilone : how is your dolce quest coming along?:graucho: Hope you have better luck than me. Other than "losing" the tan PG dolce, I was also late to bid on a black cammo and a lamore which both ended at bargain prices - all these happened to me in the same week. :sad:

hehe I know my perfect trasporto dolce is out there somewhere :smile:

my quest is fairing okay... could be better. Everyone has had their dolces at $100 + for some odd reason. It's like they don't know that they won't sell for that high. I found a L'amore Dolce that I liked tho but paid retail for it which I only usually do for new prints and I got a famiglia the other day w/ a coupon so yupp... I'm slowly making it there

I'm regretting selling my Citta dolce even though I didn't really like the placement because I'm afraid I won't find another one and I sold mine at retail :Push: same thing w/ my friend's dolce. I took a percentage of her $$ buuuuut I don't know if it would've been better if I just paid her for it and a little bit instead of helping her sell it to someone :hrmm:

I'm regretting selling my Citta dolce even though I didn't really like the placement because I'm afraid I won't find another one and I sold mine at retail :Push: same thing w/ my friend's dolce. I

Ha! Ha! I am also regretting not buying your Citta dolce....love those little aeroplanes. :smile: You are right. Even though dolces are a little difficult to find, I won't pay anything more than $100 for them. :Push:

julicrystal: thanks! they had 4 for me to choose from and this one was definitely the keeper:yes:
i hope your macy's get their shipment in soon!

djr0658: thanks! good luck finding your ideal placement on your trasporto dolce! :smile:

Here's mine! Sadly I didn't get the skating Adios and Ciao Ciao on it, but they're on my Ciao, so I'm ok with it. Rocketeer is my second fave, and he's on both sides!

Attachments

• TrasportoDolce.jpg
    TrasportoDolce.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 28