~*Show us what you bought! Share your newest Miu Miu purchases here!~*

new Selfridges in London have a great sale on. Queues for all the different designer bags. However I have for a long time had my eye on getting a Miu Miu Matelesse bag. Love the look of them, love the feel. Got there at lunch time and it looked like most of the bags had gone however they still had a gorgeous black one which I bought for £670 (it was originally £1,100). When I got to the till it was £570 so I wasn't complaining. Bargain! Here is my beauty. Love it!

What is she called?
20130613_160809.jpg

The inside

20130613_220637.jpg

Last edited:
new Selfridges in London have a great sale on. Queues for all the different designer bags. However I have for a long time had my eye on getting a Miu Miu Matelesse bag. Love the look of them, love the feel. Got there at lunch time and it looked like most of the bags had gone however they still had a gorgeous black one which I bought for £670 (it was originally £1,100). When I got to the till it was £570 so I wasn't complaining. Bargain! Here is my beauty. Love it!

What is she called?
20130613_160809.jpg

The inside

20130613_220637.jpg

Gorgeous! Do you know if they had any of the Madras shoulder bags on sale? I really want the pink one!

What is she called?
20130613_160809.jpg

The inside

20130613_220637.jpg

Such a cute bag. Congrats!
Miu Miu really make adorable bags for ladies!

Matelasse is my weakness, too! Jealous!

I buy miu miu cos of their matelasse! It's their trademark. High 5 on our similar taste! ;)

Nice colors ! Have fun using them.

Thanks! Initially, I started off with black and neutrals. Now only buy happy colors. Life so stress with work, so need to add colors into my wardrobe :biggrin:

Your bags are so lovely! I didn't know that the sales would extend. I should've gone down to the boutique. I went to the Reebonz sale instead and got a Burberry bag :P

Miu Miu may add more new sales items. Not sure when. Those bags I got were the last pieces, so I grrrrab!

I went to reebonz ytd, it was chaotic! I didn't get anything cos i think some of their online sales are even more attractive. Do u do a reveal? I wanna see your Burberry!