Show off your Paddy. Lets see all those different color paddingtons!

luvshopping90 said:
WOW!! I LOVE the bling on that lock!!! There are so many beautiful colors, I don't think it will be long before I purchase another chloe!!

Its been a week and I've already got another cream paddy on the way! :yahoo: I think I'm addicted!

Mavycakes said:
OMG... LILY.. is that a limited ed. chloe? I've never seen them w/ rhinestone locks! I love it! Is it still availible?

Awww, if my paddy could blush, I'm sure she'd be blushing right now. :love: Thanks, ladies!

Mavycakes - Yep, it is indeed a limited edition bag! Apparently, only 50 of them exist in the world. :heart: They were produced in conjunction with the Selfridges Vegas Supernova event.

I think there was an eBay auction a couple of months ago, where the seller was asking for US $4000+ for one! Crazy, no?

Even so, I don't think I'd ever let go of mine because... well, where on earth am I going to find another one?!? :lol:

Here are my paddingtons :smile:
My bue nuit padington, my black hobo and my tan bowler which i sold and then regretted it so much that i ended up getting myself another one :love: excuse me if the bags look a bit chunky but i stuff them with tissue paper when they're not being used so they can hold their shape :P

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 75
48100d1154323285-show-off-your-paddy-lets-see-all-those-vpaddy1a.jpg

LOVE THIS!!!

Gahhh!!! You ladies are making me fall in love with my paddy again! :love:

As nice as the crystals look on the lock and key though, I must say that my heart breaks every time another crystal goes missing! I don't know how it happens, since they're actually embedded in the hardware, but there are already a couple of crystals missing on the back of the lock and key. :crybaby:

chloe-babe said:
I love the Paddy in Black. I believe for this a/w season they are going to be bringing out the black paddy, with black hardware. I think that has the potential to look amazing :smile: I would love to see a piccie of the aubergine, that sounds lovely also.

Is this there any truth to a black on black Paddy?

I think I finally figured out how to reduce the file size for photos but this is trial and error for me.
Please welcome my new blue clair, one week old and a real beauty. My grenat paddy just got home from work and looks a little tired but she has the most beautiful, softest leather IRL.

Attachments

• chloecolors.jpg
    chloecolors.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 160