*** Show off your NEW SHOES! Post your new or new-to-you Louboutins here!***

finally got my hands on a pair of corneille in grieve patent! Love love them.

627688d8723165879b5e6f92290bc28b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using PurseForum mobile app

Gorgeous [emoji7] What is the sizing like with the corneille? I love the toe box on these such a lovely shape x

Sent from my SM-G925F using PurseForum mobile app
Thank you! They are beautiful!
I got my cl tts (38) but half size down also fit well just a little tighter but too lazy to stretch them out

Sent from my SM-G935F using PurseForum mobile app

IMG_7241.JPG IMG_7265.JPG IMG_7248.JPG I purchased a pair of Country Croche's on eBay last week. Very excited but a bit let down. I wore them twice, once a work for pics then again at home for 20 mins and when I took them off one of the hooks with the loop just fell off. Luckily it was the top one so I can still wear with pants, and I reached out to CL and am sending in a form with pics to request a replacement piece to take to a cobbler to replace. I still love them.

Reactions: mama13drama99
View attachment 3523340 View attachment 3523347 View attachment 3523353 I purchased a pair of Country Croche's on eBay last week. Very excited but a bit let down. I wore them twice, once a work for pics then again at home for 20 mins and when I took them off one of the hooks with the loop just fell off. Luckily it was the top one so I can still wear with pants, and I reached out to CL and am sending in a form with pics to request a replacement piece to take to a cobbler to replace. I still love them.

I really like the look of these boots!