Show off your all your INDIE NOTDs here!!!

16np5v.jpg

Jellybean with matte top coat!

VeryStylishGirl said:
This is so pretty! Mr. Bubble is on my WL but TBH I dislike ordering from Lush Lacquers cause it takes forever and a day to get your stuff :P

Ohh I love it! Mmm Nerds is on my preorder :graucho:

Thank you madame!

This really makes me want Exotic Encounters! I love this!

Frakin' gorgeous! :love:

Ugh I want my freaking HAREs :pout:Still no status update on tracking today! This is so pretty as usual btw. Also I can't believe you are going to file your nails. Mine were so long and I broke the middle one and had to cut them all down. To say I'm devastated is an understatement of EPIC proportions :P

I love it hun! I feel like every time I see LC's SCP I want it! I need to just cave and pick it up :P

Great pairing! Oh Riva is a PIA to track down but there are several comparisons/dupes out there but none have quite "gotten it" down if that makes sense. I'd love a little Chanel Riva in my life too and not for springs but for another pairing ;)

This is stunning! I feel like WPT is one of the best glitter topcoats I own! I've never heard of Contrary polish though :smile:

Love it!

Thanks VSG!! Still no Hare for you? It's been almost 2 weeks?? Is it stuck somewhere here in California ???

Maxboomba said:
My NOTD:

A coat of Hare Afterglow over 2 coats of a-England Order of the Garter.

Pretty! Reminds me of nails inc Baker St undies

princessofmuch said:
Here's Lacquer Convention Snap Crackle Pop over Essie Play Date:

Love the gradient mani + I love purples!

danilouwho said:
Soooo I ended up with a case of NOTD ADD today, and had to swatch all of my Happy Hands polishes :lol:

1 coat Flowers on the Highway over 2 coats of a grey from Strangebeautiful Vol I

1 coat The Swamp over 2 coats of Julep - Georgia

aaaaand my favorite:
2 coats Springs over 2 coats Chanel - Riva(these two polishes are a match made in heaven. I only have a decant of Riva though, time to start ebay stalking or dupe hunting, hahahaha)

Riva + Springs are a perfect pairing! Love the others! Cheers bc now I will need the quad (Springs is on the way! Afternoon Thunderstorms I really want after seeing yours has more golden glow on it!)

Also Riva's dupes are Eyeko's Pastel Polish, Sephora Opi's Havana Dreams, China Glaze "Moody blues" :biggrin:

wohlgie said:
Ummm, I have both too. What does that say about me???? ;) :P :biggrin:

Says you have more NOTDs in the future :hugs: miss your nails!!

Maxboomba said:
Sorry I had to take off my Hare coz I was pretty excited that I got the set of Contrary Polish.

Here's Purple Smoke - 2 coats ... wish it had a bit stronger shimmer but love the color !!

Topped with a coat of RH The Worst Possible Thing.

I love this combo more!!!!!

wohlgie said:
Vi, yet once again, this is stunning!!! Wow! I filed my nails down quite a bit this morning, I think that yours are longer than mine now. ;)

Vi - makes me miss mine ;)

Maxboomba said:
Thanks E!!! I need to file mine down tomorrow .. Just too long for me to be able to do anything !! :smile:

Awwwww :giggles: Can't wait til mine grows back!

StefaniNYC said:
Wow! That looks great on you! Is there anything that you don't make look good?:biggrin:

Oranges!!! I don't think Vi likes looking darker :giggles: I can pull off subtle corals though... We have similar tastes + skin tones ;)

nicciwo said:
Here is two coats of Irrestistibly Promise. Very pretty and subtle!

Yay! I do love the subtle milky ones ;)

miszgenevieve said:
What do you use to do gradients ? makeup sponges or just the nail polish ?

I use the polish brush and dab. But to make sure I pick up more in one swipe, turn bottle upside down, rub together in the palms for a 1 min or two. Turn it back up and use. Youll end up wirh more on the brush. Repeat steps to get more polish glitter in one swipe.

Then use toothpick to drag out some (while newly applied) to make it seem like it "rained" on the nails. Very useful for big ones like hearts or chunky hexes. Always start at the very end of tips, at the sides or at the bottom - ways to gradient are endless ;)

Here's my avatar pic - reposting! My fave gradient manicure :biggrin:

ASCALON + MALLARD

7154087050_4997d1778f_b.jpg

Also how I became friends with both Adina + Mel from CC = this manicure caused so many craves on their inboxes, twitter & facebook :giggles:

Last edited:
16np5v.jpg

I really like it matte!

Love love !!

These are all so pretty!!

If you love blue, this is a must-have :smile:

Umm ... I have both too lol!!

Sorry I had to take off my Hare coz I was pretty excited that I got the set of Contrary Polish.

Here's Purple Smoke - 2 coats ... wish it had a bit stronger shimmer but love the color !!

View attachment 1805408

Topped with a coat of RH The Worst Possible Thing.

View attachment 1805409

View attachment 1805410

Those Contrary polishes look interesting! and I love The Worst Possible Thing. Even though I always get the name wrong (I call it the Worst Thing Possible). Can you tell I was never a MLP kid? :biggrin:

Soooo I ended up with a case of NOTD ADD today, and had to swatch all of my Happy Hands polishes :lol:

1 coat Flowers on the Highway over 2 coats of a grey from Strangebeautiful Vol I
ovxUq.jpg

1 coat The Swamp over 2 coats of Julep - Georgia
C6snd.jpg

aaaaand my favorite:
2 coats Springs over 2 coats Chanel - Riva(these two polishes are a match made in heaven. I only have a decant of Riva though, time to start ebay stalking or dupe hunting, hahahaha)
vdOST.jpg

Those Happy Hands look incredible. I'm so hanging out for mine to get here!

Here's Lacquer Convention Snap Crackle Pop over Essie Play Date:

View attachment 1805212

I love this! And Play Date makes a great base for so many glitters.

Nah you didn't steal any from me silly :smile:. Looks great :smile:

Love it !!!

My NOTD:

A coat of Hare Afterglow over 2 coats of a-England Order of the Garter.

View attachment 1805094

View attachment 1805095

I'm really hanging out for this to arrive this week - it looks stunning! I have an outfit in mind for a friend's birthday this weekend which would look amazing with this mani.

2 coats of Happy Hands - Afternoon Thunderstorm over 1 coat of Essie - Chinchilly.

I swatched them all before deciding that I needed a full afternoon thunderstorms mani to match the current stormy weather outside, and they are alllll so amazing! Definitely recommend this brand if you've been debating them/unsure. (not affiliated, just a fan)

Thanks again to my anonymous polish fairy for Afternoon Thunderstorms and Springs! :heart:33 :love:

SlK3F.jpg

Love it!

Wow so many great manis!! I have SO much to catch up on! I hardly had anytime this weekend to check up on the tpf!

I wish I could individually quote everyone, but there's just too many!! I thought I had them all quoted, but then I missed a few and didn't want to leave anyone out! So....I want to say that you all have gorgeous nails!

Here's my indie NOTD!

IMG_5552.jpg

China Glaze Exotic Encounters with CrowsToes Katnip glitter gradient! Hehe had to steal the idea from you Maxboomba :P

This is actually like my second attempt at a glitter gradient...still need a little more practice!

I love Katnip so much I cannot even begin to explain. And I don't even have it yet!

Very pretty!

16np5v.jpg

I love this matte! I so wish that I could wear yellow - this is such a pretty polish on you.

Here is my NOTD, speaking of yellow. This is 2 coats of The Polish Bar - Citrus Squeeze over Gelish It's a Lily. The only way I can wear yellow or orange is to wear it over a base of pink or red! :biggrin:

7637449804_1c64375c89.jpg

Very pretty!

I love this matte! I so wish that I could wear yellow - this is such a pretty polish on you.

Here is my NOTD, speaking of yellow. This is 2 coats of The Polish Bar - Citrus Squeeze over Gelish It's a Lily. The only way I can wear yellow or orange is to wear it over a base of pink or red! :biggrin:

So pretty on you E!

wohlgie said:
Very pretty!

Pretty!!! Love it!!

Love white polishes with glitter!

16np5v.jpg

Ooh cool matte look!

Pretty! Reminds me of nails inc Baker St undies

Love the gradient mani + I love purples!

Riva + Springs are a perfect pairing! Love the others! Cheers bc now I will need the quad (Springs is on the way! Afternoon Thunderstorms I really want after seeing yours has more golden glow on it!)

Also Riva's dupes are Eyeko's Pastel Polish, Sephora Opi's Havana Dreams, China Glaze "Moody blues" :biggrin:

Says you have more NOTDs in the future :hugs: miss your nails!!

I love this combo more!!!!!

Vi - makes me miss mine ;)

Awwwww :giggles: Can't wait til mine grows back!

Oranges!!! I don't think Vi likes looking darker :giggles: I can pull off subtle corals though... We have similar tastes + skin tones ;)

Yay! I do love the subtle milky ones ;)

I use the polish brush and dab. But to make sure I pick up more in one swipe, turn bottle upside down, rub together in the palms for a 1 min or two. Turn it back up and use. Youll end up wirh more on the brush. Repeat steps to get more polish glitter in one swipe.

Then use toothpick to drag out some (while newly applied) to make it seem like it "rained" on the nails. Very useful for big ones like hearts or chunky hexes. Always start at the very end of tips, at the sides or at the bottom - ways to gradient are endless ;)

ASCALON + MALLARD

Also how I became friends with both Adina + Mel from CC = this manicure caused so many craves on their inboxes, twitter & facebook :giggles:
SO amazingly beautiful!

Very pretty!

Oh summery cute!

wohlgie said:

Pretty ... ;)

greentealover said:
Love white polishes with glitter!

SO amazingly beautiful!!

Thank you!!

Adais said:
my NOTD is one of my Lacquistry customs :biggrin:

Lovely reminds me so much of Chaos+Crodiles F5, please do a full comparison swatch for me? Cheers sweets

ASCALON + MALLARD

Ahh okay, thank you ! I remember seeing that picture on Facebook before I came on here & knew it was you ! It's part of the reason I wanted Ascalon too :P