Show me your Helen Ficalora jewelry!

I don't have any rose gold, but it's my next charm. I LOVE the way it looks with the yellow gold. What do you have so far, btw?

I don't have a picture of the rose gold, but it's peachy/mauve in person. I think it looks so amazing with diamonds.

I don't have any rose gold, but it's my next charm. I LOVE the way it looks with the yellow gold. What do you have so far, btw?

I don't have a picture of the rose gold, but it's peachy/mauve in person. I think it looks so amazing with diamonds.

You're lucky you get to see her stuff in person. I don't live near any of her stores. I posted a picture of what I have on the first page of this thread. I have a letter "A" and a dogwood charm in 14k. Since then I have received a letter "S." I would like to get my son's initial and thought it might be nice to change it up with a different color of gold but I'm not sure how it would look together.

I went to the store in NYC yesterday and got the 14k gold C charm as well as a dog paw charm. I wear an Alex Woo pendant (little number collection) as my everyday necklace and I just added the two charms to that chain. Initially I thought I'd layer two chains but I think I may like this cluttered charm/pendant look. There are definitely a few more HF charms I'd like to get. Love em!

If you have too many charms and it looks crowded it looks better on a longer chain. That was my problem so I bought her 20" rosegold dbty chain. I love it and it makes all 3 colors, rose, yellow and white look really good together.

^ My Alex Woo is on a 16" inch chain and I tried on both the 18" and 20" chains at Helen Ficalora but couldn't decide which length I thought looked better with the 16". Any suggestions? Also, are her chains overpriced or are they reasonable? I recently grew tired of my silver jewelry so I'm trying to build a yellow gold collection but I'm not sure of the pricing.

I have 3 charms (2 alphabet, 1 flower) on one necklace and haven't had very noticeable surface deep scratching. The letter charms have a satin finish to them that makes it so that they don't really show the very light patina the charms get from rubbing together. I don't sleep with my necklace and it doesn't get a lot of heavy wear.

^ My Alex Woo is on a 16" inch chain and I tried on both the 18" and 20" chains at Helen Ficalora but couldn't decide which length I thought looked better with the 16". Any suggestions? Also, are her chains overpriced or are they reasonable? I recently grew tired of my silver jewelry so I'm trying to build a yellow gold collection but I'm not sure of the pricing.
I wear a plain 16" dbty in yg with marquis diamonds(very dainty)and the 20" rg with all the charms I was talking about together. Sometimes i throw on a 18" chain that has triangle stations. I noticed j aniston was wearing longer chains and I liked how it looked. I have alot of charms and they don't scratch each other. At first I thought her chains were alot, but when I started looking around at other brands dbty, hers was a really good price.

I don't need a man to buy me diamonds because...

I was one of ten winners who won a Helen Ficalora necklace from a sweepstakes featured in Lucky Magazine :yahoo:

The Helen Ficalora necklace I received features a 14 karat yellow gold tea rose pendant with a diamond set in the center. The 20 inch chain is 14 karat gold and has 10 diamonds.

The retail value is $1,060.00!

I loved the whole presentation of everything. The necklace also came with a reusable Helen Ficalora shopping bag, informational booklets, a gift box with ribbon, and a jewelry box with a snap closure.

that's sooo gorgeous . . . i guess i should start saving huh?? :P

I have 3 charms (2 alphabet, 1 flower) on one necklace and haven't had very noticeable surface deep scratching. The letter charms have a satin finish to them that makes it so that they don't really show the very light patina the charms get from rubbing together. I don't sleep with my necklace and it doesn't get a lot of heavy wear.

I agree. I wear 4 of them, usually all together, and they don't appear scratched at all. I got my first three charms (2 initials and LOVE) probably 3 years ago, and then added MOM this year for Mother's Day. The two initials are white gold, and the LOVE and MOM are rose. I'll try to take a picture of them so the previous poster can see the rose color. Oh, and I sleep and shower in mine - they still aren't scratched!

I too like jewelry that means something. Mine started out as my initial and DH's initial. Coincidentally though, my first initial is the same as my son's, and DH's first initial is the same as our last name (we weren't married yet when I got them), so they mean all kinds of things!

To the poster who was thinking of pairing yellow and rose gold, I love rose gold with white or yellow. I don't personally like to pair white and yellow, but I know a lot of people do, and it looks great!

I went to the store in NYC yesterday and got the 14k gold C charm as well as a dog paw charm. I wear an Alex Woo pendant (little number collection) as my everyday necklace and I just added the two charms to that chain. Initially I thought I'd layer two chains but I think I may like this cluttered charm/pendant look. There are definitely a few more HF charms I'd like to get. Love em!

If there's any way you could post a picture wearing the C charm with the dog paw I would so appreciate it. I would have to purchase from their website and hate to do so sight unseen. I've never see the dog paw on anyone with an initial and C is actually the initial I would be getting for my mini long-haired doxie, Charlie! Even though I have a DH for 28 years and a DD!

I don't need a man to buy me diamonds because...

I was one of ten winners who won a Helen Ficalora necklace from a sweepstakes featured in Lucky Magazine :yahoo:

The Helen Ficalora necklace I received features a 14 karat yellow gold tea rose pendant with a diamond set in the center. The 20 inch chain is 14 karat gold and has 10 diamonds.

The retail value is $1,060.00!

I loved the whole presentation of everything. The necklace also came with a reusable Helen Ficalora shopping bag, informational booklets, a gift box with ribbon, and a jewelry box with a snap closure.

Gorgeous! Do you know if she makes the pendant in other flowers like Cherry Blossom and Dogwood?