Should I sell my Azur Speedy? help!

Jul 4, 2007
I love the speedy bag and have used my mono and blk epi 30's a bunch. I bought the Azur over the summer figuring I would use it as its a light colored bag but as the mono and epi are so versitle I never really used it. I keep thinking I should just sell it but then I think...."I can't let go of my baby". So weird as I have only used it a few times and haven't really looked at it in months....
help...

I think you should keep it, if you sell it now you there's a chace you will be getting less than what you paid for and what if you want it again in the future. I think the Azur line is gorgeous for spring. Also they tend to be sold out in the store.

If you love it and don't want to get rid of it, you might regret it BUT if you haven't used it for a long while and only then used it a couple of times maybe its better of being sold?

I say sell it now if your thinking about it because as you let it sit,patina starts to developpe anyways soo if you sell it now when the vachetta is still pale....you can sell it for a better price....with the money,you could get a bag you would use more for the winter and such.

i say keep it, my sister has one and i sometimes use it also, i think the color look fabulous! i'm pretty sure you will regret selling because LV prices are constantly increasing. if you regret later in the future you might have to pay a higher price to get it back.