Should I ?? Pls help....

diana wang

Aug 29, 2007
Hi, I've been desperately wanting a medium caviar classic RED flap..but I guess everyone here knows it's almost impossible and this's the closest 1 I can find, so should i?

redno4.jpg

Attachments

• red.jpg
    red.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 28
Only get it if you love it, I would wait for Chanel to bring out another red if your not sure about the perforated range. Chanel is too pricey IMO to settle for second best.

It's a gorgeous bag and one that you could be proud to carry. If you think it will make you happy, then go for it. If you think you will feel like you "settled" then keep waiting and searching for what you truly want. I waited almost 6 months for my dream bag to come up on EBay (because that is the only place I could find it anymore). I passed on a handful of bags that were close but not exactly what I wanted. In the end, I'm glad I waited. The challenge of finding it and then winning it on EBay was all part of the fun.

I think the question is are you willing to settle with this? Or would you rather wait till another red shows up, either through new collection or through a reputable reseller on Ebay? Follow your gut feeling... The red perf is gorgeous, but get only if you really love it. You should love it 110%.

Do you like the perforated ligne? if not I suggest you wait....should not settled for less or similar one as we are talking about an expensive bag. just my 2 cents.

I'm going through the same dilemma and as hard as it is, I think I'm going to hold out and wait for Chanel to release another red classic flap. You could also check out the red hybrid flap that's available at Saks. I love this as well. There are some pics in the shopping thread.

Have you seen it IRL?? I personally love it, I looove the perfo ligne, love the feel of it... I like it better than the lamb or caviar leather for the classic flap but I'm probably the only one on the forum that does. I have it and wear it all the time but it's not a pure red like the 2005 red, it's more of an orangey/pinky/red.:tup:

Attachments

• _MG_2514.jpg
    _MG_2514.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 36