should i or shouldn't i?

I disagree! You should buy it and see if you like it in person and wearing it around the house. If you don't take the tags off in a week then you will for sure know it's not the bag for you. You will always wonder if you don't. You have 14 days at Chanel or more if it is NM to return it so that should give you enough time to decide.

don't buy it. . . your heart's not in it.
But if you want some new best friends, tell your SA to hold it for the day, and post where someone here can call and order it over the phone!

I did the same as well and I waited and saved the money0 and now low and behold they are making the jumbo red flap and thats what I am getting- had I got the GST I would not be able to get my beautiful red bag

I say "no, don't get it" only because MANY seasons will have a rare, in-demand & hard-to-get bag and I think if you wait for the one YOU really love it will be a double joy. No matter how elusive the GST is right now, I think it will be a short-lived happiness to get it since you don't really covet it yourself.

If you don't completely love it, don't buy it. There are some Chanel bags that I don't care for that are hard to find, but I would rather buy something I really like and suits my taste.

Ok...I bought the GST with GH 3 days ago when i saw it in the boutique and within 2 seconds of holding it I said "I'll take it" . I went to the boutique purely of asking for the Cotton Club wallet and since my fav SA is busy i went around looking and saw that in the corner sits the msot coveted tote Chanel has ever made:wlae:. I snatched it and toted it for like few seconds and brought out my credit card.

After i went home i was excited to show my sister my new purchase and told her that I'm glad i bought this cuz the price will increase in 1Apr. Since we both missed out the pre-feb 1 price hike purchase.

After two days i have not used it. and i m slowly drifting apart from her. Im not really in love with her. I was selfish and greedy and bought her thinking that i will grow to love her. :shrugs:DH said its not my style and now im really confused...Should i return her? im afriad i will regret.

So takeoutbox, i reckon, dun get it if you dun love it already. just my two cents. Cuz im in this shoes right now and i cant get out of it...:crybaby::crybaby: