Should I let ebayer w/ 0 fb bid?

I think I probably wouldn't take the chance. Yes, everyone IS new at some point but it doesn't mean I should have to help them get FB. They should start small by buying small things. Since it is your first big item, you have to decide if it is worth the risk. But IMO, the risk is mostly things like they have unrealistic expectations and that they give negative feedback for unreasonable reasons or without communicating with you first.

ITA!!!!!!!!!!!!! On all counts!!

The person hasn't replied, but I dont think I'm going to let her bid anyways. It's my first BIG item, I'm already scared as it is! I don't need anymore stress over ebay!

Thanks for all your opinions!

About her not etting paid till Friday ....

I always try to have my bigger auctions end right after the 1st or 15th of the month. I also try to have them end between like 7 and 10pm in order for more people to be home and be able to do that last second bid wars. I never thought about trying to do after a Friday too but alot of people do get paid at the end of the week.

Just some ideas on ways to increase your selling amount.

^^^ Excellent advice! I do the exact same thing. Having them end any time after the 28th until about the 5th is usually pretty good.

I actually state on all my auctions that buyers have to pay within 5 days which gives people time to wait for their salary to hit their account

As a point - eBay automatically allows buyers 7 days for payment.

She would have every right to make you wait, unfortunately, no matter what "your terms" are.

So at this point, it's your call whether you want to block her or not.

My auction ends today, still no reply, so I don't have to worry about her anymore! Which is good, but I only have one bid so far, it ends tonight around 5:30, hopefully there will be a bidding war!

How do you exclude 0 fb bidders? I just had 2 and they are the only one who haven't paid yet and I just can't seem to get in contact with them.