Should I keep my new Suhali white Le Confidant? lotsa questions - modeling pics

I personally think the bag looks stunningly GORGEOUS on you BUT I agree w/ everyone else that said if you don't love it then don't keep it!

wow that bag is gorgeous---i never saw it in person or on anyone..from the LV website, i sort of thought the bag tiny and not too attractive but seeing it on you made me love it! keep it! its gorgeous.

It's looks classically beautiful on you. Return it if you are unhappy with it and renew your credit for another year. Yes, they do keep your money especially when customers return a bag too many times for it to be salable anymore. :shrugs:

LV now does gift cards that don't expire, ever! Soooo I bet you can ask for your credit in a gift card to solve that problem! :wlae: The old policy really irked me! I would get my mom gift cards for her birthdays, but if she didn't use them they would vanish- didn't seem fair to me!

OMG! :nuts::drool::drool:

The bag looks absolutely amazing on you. It makes me want one! But, I won't be the one wearing it...so if it's akward or bulky when it's on your arm...or it makes you feel self conscious just take it back for something else.

I wonder if they would let you purchase a gift card with it...that way you could wait for something you really love. Instead of having to get something...your still purchasing something...

the bag looks good on you! :heart: the suhali line...but if you're truly unsure about it and don't like it that much, i say return it and wait to see if there's something you'll fall in love with...

personally, I agree with you that the width is a little too width. I would say wait to see the new stuff.
good luck

I agree, the width looks a little too wide. I understand what you mean about being bulky and your build being small. Perhaps its width would not be as noticable on someone with a larger build. I know if it were me, I cannot wear a shoulder bag that has too much depth because my frame is petite. It also sounds like you are not crazy about it and you need to be crazy about a bag when speding that kind of $$$$$. I wonder since you used your credit and if you returned what you used your credit on would the 12 months begin again for using it up? If it did, at least then you would have another 12 months for something to catch your fancy!