Should I buy this Moni Moni bag?

I actually heard a lot of problems with the quality- the leather dye looks uneven and stitching that is poor. You might want to try to see one in real life before committing. Or at least make sure there is a good return policy

The bag looks nice, but I think that some members have had problems w/ defects in the bag, poor quality, etc. I think you can find out more if you do a thread search about it. Otherwise the bag is cool, though.

valby said:
Hmmm I am worried about the quality now too...there is no way for me to see IRL!!

I am not 100% certain, but I have ordered from Adasa before and I believe they include a prepaid label for returns. Plus free two-day shipping!

Unfortunately I don't qualify for free shipping cause I am in Australia..so would end up paying alot of postage if I don't like the bag!! Maybe I should stick with IF!

I ordered the splendor in Grey Pearl from ADASA and returned it because it looks shabby and dirty...I didn't like the material for what I paid for . But maybe you might like it in other colors.
Good Luck and let us know!