Should I buy accessories (ie wallet, wapity etc) or a new bag?

crjhht

O.G.
Jun 7, 2006
I can not make up my mind and I need opinions from the experts!! Should I get a new bag (a shoulder bag I have a speedy) or should I buy a new wallet, and another smaller piece like a wapity?:shrugs: I have some money burning a hole and I can not make up my mind! I am sure whatever I don't buy I will get later this year, but what do I do RIGHT NOW lol!?

Depends on if you really find yourself NEEDING a shoulder bag. There are times when I have my speedy out shopping and as cute as it is, I am out of hands, I wished I had a shoulder bag (I just ordered the fuschia baggy GM one!!!) . The wallets are nice, but do you NEED a wallet. A bag will be seen by all....a wallet only when you pay. IF you are going to eventually buy both, I would get a new bag first and then get a wallet and/or accessories. Just IMO. (unless your wallet is in shambles and falling apart!)

were you planning on going to the store and taking a look at them IRL?

That would probably help. I find whenever I'm not sure, once I go take a look you'll usually know which one catches your eye first and you can not live another moment without! :love:

...but be warned! There's a chance you may go in there and end up falling in love with BOTH the accessories AND the bag! Now that's a dilemma!! ;)

crjhht said:
Thanks! I will also mention that my wallet is a complete disaster so I do need a new one, BUT you are right in that no one sees it inside my purse.

If your wallet is worn out then I would start with a new wallet. It's true no one sees it until you bring it out but if you have great bags you need a great wallet too. Until I got my new one I would cringe every time I had to bring it out looking all ripped and yucky :lol: .

Buying a wallet sounds like a good idea. I bought a Tresor wallet and a Pochette Cosmetique recently and they look GREAT inside my bag! Now I feel organized and classy both on the inside and outside of my handbag.

Pursegrrl said:
If your wallet is worn out then I would start with a new wallet. It's true no one sees it until you bring it out but if you have great bags you need a great wallet too. Until I got my new one I would cringe every time I had to bring it out looking all ripped and yucky :lol: .
:yes: Agree.

Okay, now I also have the speedy 30. I bought the PTI (yes, it is expensive) and I LOOOVE it. The quality is so amazing, even my husband thinks the wallet is just awesome. I say go for the wallet, just my biased opinion! hee hee.