shopping to relieve stress, what about u?

Oh it's my stress reliever, hah! I had a long week, last two weeks have contained several health issues, so I'm going to Hermes tomorrow! :biggrin: I will also be getting my nails done, which I rarely do because I cook so much (my second best stress reliever!). I love the way it looks, I just find it stressful to get it done (the language barrier is a difficulty even in the nicest nail salons around here, plus the foot wax...ewww I hate that stuff!)

I can only really remember doing something like that once. I was at the mall with my boyfriend, and I got mad at him for some reason and walked off. While he was calling my cell phone and looking for me in the mall, I was buying a handbag. It was my first D&B bag, actually, and I put it on his (well, "our") credit card for emphasis. And after I bought it I forgave him!

Usually when I shop, I do much more looking than buying. I used to be pretty big on retail therapy, but now "window shopping" online keeps me pretty occupied. This way, I tend to think about purchases much longer rather than going to the mall and loading up with impulse buys. I'm also pretty busy so going to the mall is more of a hassle now than something I want to do to kill time. Don't get me wrong though, there's nothing I love more than buying something fabulous... what a feeling!

I usually spend alot when I get mad at my husband. Because he's the one that works and he's the one that has to work his a$$ off to earn the cash to pay for it. So I guess I shop to relieve stress. It does make me feel better afterwards.

No, I shop as a treat or for special occassions. I especially want my LVs or anything expensive to be associated with a good time, not something to make up for a bad time.

Shopping to relieve stress?? Y'all make me sick...
LOL! I shouldn't say any more... I'm part of this club!:roflmfao:

It's the only thing that brightens my day and gets me outta bed to work my butt off!

I can only really remember doing something like that once. I was at the mall with my boyfriend, and I got mad at him for some reason and walked off. While he was calling my cell phone and looking for me in the mall, I was buying a handbag. It was my first D&B bag, actually, and I put it on his (well, "our") credit card for emphasis. And after I bought it I forgave him!

:wtf: :roflmfao: