Shopping Spree!

Yikes you all have me in the mood to shop now! Just ordered some rust colored suede boots (only $191) from zappos to wear with my awesome new levis denim skirt, the Vintage Midi Skirt Blue Shadow, which was just $29! Sorry off topic but had to share my good buys!
3832-300581-3.jpg
Oh... and h&M has some amazing jet black super skinny pants for 39.90 that will look amazing with tunics/chunky knit sweaters. J crew has some cute new vintage style jackets in wool, cordouroy and velveteen that arent too expensive. But most of all, I love anthropologie- I have my sites on quite a few items in there right now. Check that out as well. Be sure to get something grey and something purple to update your colors! Enjoy shopping!

As much as I love stiletto boots I would also suggest a nice pair of flats in a brown or black. I don't like wearing rubber boots all the time so at least I know with flats I am less likely to slip on any ice.

If you are looking to add some tops and things that are less expensive-many women in magazines say they buy them at Forever 21-they spend a lot on the bags, shoes, and jackets etc. but they say the tops and blouses there are cute for jeans and a night out. I'm tto old to shop there, but they ad a few odels wearing some tops and they were cute. You could also try Loehmanns and H & M too without breaking the bank!

Jcrew and Banana Republic are great places to go for suiting for work. Ann Taylor will have some great work tops. Ann Taylor Loft tends to copy the knitwear at Ann Taylor and much of it is priced less even though it's the same fabric. I like places like Express, Foreven 21, Old Navy for cheap trndy items. Search the new for coupon codes and get on store's mailing lists. I get 15-30% off most of my clothing just by being on e-mail lists and search coupon sites like retailmenot.com.