Shop Rumor Selling Gerard Darel Midday Midnight & Ibiza!! OMG!!

lionlaw, thanks for writing back. I was just looking and looking at the picture. I have soooo many hobos already. I don't need another one, although that is certainly a beautiful bag. Perhaps once I see more real life pictures, I will change my mind.

i like this one!! what's its name and style? TIA
5.jpg
That's a special edition 72 hrs. GD python.

Hi,
I just ordered a Gerard Darel bag from shoprumor.com and I never received the email confirmation for my deposit that I requested when I placed the order. Nor did I receive any response to the email that I sent through the website asking for confirmation, either. I'm curious if any one has dealt with shop rumor more recently (the thread is from early 08) and if I have any chance of actually receiving the Darel bag that I ordered, or if something is seriously wrong with the integrity of the site.

Thanks for any input!!!

Hi,
I just ordered a Gerard Darel bag from shoprumor.com and I never received the email confirmation for my deposit that I requested when I placed the order. Nor did I receive any response to the email that I sent through the website asking for confirmation, either. I'm curious if any one has dealt with shop rumor more recently (the thread is from early 08) and if I have any chance of actually receiving the Darel bag that I ordered, or if something is seriously wrong with the integrity of the site.

Thanks for any input!!!

-Myself and at least one other tpf-er had horrid dealings; After my b/o stretched into more than 6 weeks, I asked to cancel it.

It took me at least another 10-12 weeks (so awful I have blocked the exact details) to get my CC credited. Many emails and phone calls. They charge as soon as you place the order (don't know if they still do this).

Good luck, I hope it goes well for you.

As I recall, I did receive an in-stock bag in a timely manner.

Oh - soory this 'was' in '08. But I ain't giving them another try...

-Myself and at least one other tpf-er had horrid dealings; After my b/o stretched into more than 6 weeks, I asked to cancel it.

It took me at least another 10-12 weeks (so awful I have blocked the exact details) to get my CC credited. Many emails and phone calls. They charge as soon as you place the order (don't know if they still do this).

Good luck, I hope it goes well for you.

As I recall, I did receive an in-stock bag in a timely manner.

Oh - soory this 'was' in '08. But I ain't giving them another try...

OMG...not again! In November, I ordered a purple midday midnight from Rumor after swearing that I would never shop with Anooshka again!!! Believe me...this purchase was not without incident I won't ever allow myself to go through that much stress again. After I ordered it online and received neither a confirmation of my order or any responses to my many emails, I placed numerous phone calls to the store. After many attempts, I was finally able to reach her sister who was incredibly nice I must say. She was to have Anooshka contact me....but she never did. Long story short..days later when I was able to reach Anooshka by phone, she told me that she had allowed a local news station to take my handbag out for a photo shoot! Can you believe that? She promised me that it would be returned to her in pristine condition and that she would overnight it to me in order that I have it before we left for St. Kitts on November 29th. Wellllllllllll......:cursing::cursing: you guessed it!! NO BAG!!! Instead, she shipped it about 5 days after we had left and had it not been for my neighbor, the box would have been left sitting in my driveway where Fedex left it! I wouldn't care if she sold me another bag for a quarter....I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER THING FROM RUMOR! Having had three bad experiences has finally taught me a lesson!

Good luck on getting either your bag or your money back.

Glad to read this! I'm such an impatient person and I usually order my bags from GD directly in the UK. Rumor has new spring bags up and I wanted to pull the trigger....glad I didn't. That place sounds like a nightmare!!!!!

^^
So true!!! After reading what you gals went through, I'd never order from them....she's a crook!! I've had no problems at all ordering from GD directly. They're super nice and shipping is fast. I've never had to pay customs either.

I'm done with Rumor! As soon as I get my refund, I'm never shopping with them again!!! They shouldn't sell things they don't have in stock. If I was a celebrity, I wouldn't have this problem. So upset, especially after reading the previous complaints!