shipping

ilovechoo

Addicted to Hermes
O.G.
Sep 29, 2006
so I have been obsessing over a scarf for a while now, and decided that it has to be mine if I can find it (ok, there are 3...I need 1)

How much do the H boutiques charge to ship a scarf if I order over the phone? I *MAY* be able to convince DH to go a little out of the way on our trip tomorrow to pass by a H boutique (might take some onvincing :graucho::sweatdrop:) if it's a lot to ship and if they have it at one of the stores that wouldn't be too unreasonable to drive to...

well I live one state over from a H store (about 2 hrs drive). They charge me 15.00 for 2nd day shipping for a scarf. My birkin costed 45.00 for next day shipping.

hope this helps.

well, we already have to go visit the family so it would only be an hur more. But it would probably end up costing a lot more because I'd end up leaving with 3 things and obsessing over a few more. :rolleyes:

^^^Nope!

I'm debating having a bag shipped to Colorado for that reason, but to stay within the law as it was explained to me and still avoid the sales tax, I would have to leave it there and would thus halve its useful life. Since I hate changing handbags, I'm probably not going to do that, but I DID just check it out with the H boutique near me. They told me they wouldn't charge sales tax if they shipped it to a state without an H boutique.